Non Scale Victory!

• I can fit a size 18 in pants bottoms.

OKay let me set the scene lol:

I went to Ashley Stewarts to grab a pair of jeans or capris because I've been wearing the same 1 pair of jeans for the last 2 years LOL I know don't laugh at me guys. But anyways, I went to grab a pair of jeans mind you TOM has arrived and I grabbed a size 20 although I thought it would be too tight for me since last week I gained 5 lbs although I have upped my workout schedule and added weights. Anyways I grabbed a size 20 and a size 18 and thought maybe I'll make the 18's some goal capris well it turns out the 20's were looking a little frumpy on me and also a little loose. Well I put on the 18's and they were a perfect fit!!!!! wooohoooo I also noticed another thing My BUTT IS COMING BACK Praise the LORD!!!! My hubby noticed it before but this was my first time noticing this . I also noticed in the dreaded dressing room mirror that I have a gazillion stretch marks which was a bit disturbing until I thought about......the stretch marks that I see are formerly stretched out marks which means I am shrinking HAHA!! It wasn't so bad looking at my fat in the mirror this time either because I can see it coming down. I'm telling yall I could start praising God right now!

Hallelujah, Thank you Jesus for discipline!!!

• Way to go Ms. Dawsondn!!! That is so awesome. You just keep up that good work
  • You are AWESOME and HILARIOUS!! I know the feeling of joy you must have felt because I had a similar experience last weekend. Keep fighting the good fight!! Congratulations!!!
  • Great job Mrs D!!!
  • Thanks guys your the greatest!
  • Way to go!! I just got back into a 18 recently too! Great feeling!! Keep it the good work!!!