Recommiting to WW

• I joined WW in March, and lost about 10 lbs before I went on a cruise the first weekend in May. Then I fell off for a few weeks and gained about 6 back. Now I'm back full force on the diet even though I can't make it to meetings between summer school and work and my boyfriend 1.5 hours away. He is committed to losing weight also now so it makes weekends a lot easier on me. He is 5'11 and started at 213 two weeks ago. He is down to 204 now. 10 lbs in two weeks. Oh to be a guy.

But here is the food breakdown for the week so far.

Monday:
    South beach cereal w/ milk = 2pts
    chicken fajitas = 7
    salmon and rice = 11
    sf jello = 0

Tuesday
    egg white scramble w/ sf ff yogurt = 4
    1/2 turkey sandwich = 2
    quaker crisps = 2
    tuna helper = 10
    coldstone sf ff yogurt = 4

Wednesday
    Publix sushi = 4
    cheese = 2
    Smart Ones chicken enchiladas = 6
    will eat 8 more points of something this evening

So how am i doing, any suggestions? I know I've been low on the veggie count but its so hard!
  • I am recommitting as well
    I completely understand where you are coming from! I have recently rejoined WW. Beginning Jan.1 /05 I began the weight loss adventure again...this time on my own...but after being stuck for a couple months, I rejoined WW ~5wks ago...It is great I am off my plateau and back on the road to my goal. I have lost 14.4 since rejoining WW for a total of 44 since Jan 1! 1 more lb to put at halfway to my ultimate goal and 6 more until 50lbs and I will then be at my lowest weight since high school!!

Current Goal - 50LBS
    http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tra...b/230/180/186/

The Big Picture
    http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tra...b/230/140/186/
  • I also am recommiting to WW, after joining in February, and after an intial weight loss of about 18 pounds, 3 of which I have gained back, and I can't seem to lose, I am going to do it this time. I have given myself a mini goal of 15 pounds by Aug. 31st. I joinde WW with a friend of mine, who after she lost her weight, dropped her "fat friend" like there was no tomorrow. After she lost her weight, I found out she was "cheating" on WW by using 2 different types of diet pills, and then was making me feel likea loser because I just couldn't lose my weight as fast. She also had just had a baby, so most of her weight was just "baby fat". Oh well, good bye to bad rubbish, and to unsupportive people. Glad to be here with ya'll!!