Weighty Issues #28

You're on Page 8 of 9
Go to
  • Hey Angie, nice to see you hun. I will say some prayer and keep my fingers crossed for customers for you. I hope you get some better sleep tonight. We had a storm last night but I did not hear a thing .
    Happy Birthday girl if you can't get on tomorrow and see this later. !! Love ya girl and have a good one even though you will be working.
    Maybe you can check in this weekend if ya see Cal. Have a great weekend.

Well I am going to get going and clean up dinner around here. Actually we had breakfast for dinner. Eggs, toast, sausage, and pancakes .
  • Noelle btw I am watching....notice I said watching Fittv and Gilad is on. He is one handsome guy, he gets better with age. They just said stay tuned for more of this stud muffin . Oh and the beach he is on is beautiful, well I should get off my fat @ss and get moving with him. But I don't think I have the energy. Haha....bye for now friends.
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEMPY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
    ANGIE

I hope both of you have a very special day. Love ya girls

Hello to everyone else out there.
    Julie
  • Thanks guys!!!

Happy birthday to you too Angie. Look out for an e-mail again this year. I hope that you can put this to good use.

I am going to go back and finish my late breakfast. I'll chat later.
  • Hey Girls.... I'm back. It's been a rough June, and July isn't looking much better, but I think I should be able to log in everyday now.

Happy Birthday Kempy and Angie! I hope you all have a great weekend.

I haven't read any of the posts.. but I wanted to check in. I'll fill you in later on what has been going on. Needless to say, I have gained 6 pounds this past month from not eating right or exercising. So, I am getting my crap back together.

I've missed you guys.. talk soon.

Cherie
  • Cherie, I was getting worried about you. I missed you. You know what, confession time for me too. I gained this month too. Alot. With both my kids birthdays and mainly and mostly my fault just eating junk. We will get back into the groove of things. Sorry last month was so rough on you. I will hope for a better month for ya. Talk with you later on!!
  • Hey I thought I would share what my friend just sent me. She sent me a gift card to Chili's and said to have a few drinks on her and her hubby. The best part is the card said. PS calories don't count on your birthday. YEAH!!!!!! I thought that was cute. I am going to get in the tub so that I can get ready for dinner tonight. Our neighbors are going with Joe and I to dinner tonight and I am ready to eat some junk.

Noelle I meant to tell you the pics of the new addition and Michael are so cute. It is amazing to me how fast he is growing.
  • Hey guys!!

Kempy, I got your gift today. Thanks so much. You are awesome. I wished I had gotten myself together to get yours mailed out on time. It is amazing how fast it snuck up this year. Have fun at your birthday dinner and your friend is right...calories dont count on your birthday. haha

Noelle, I saw the pics of Michael and Lucky and they are both so adorable. They look so cute together and I bet Michael loves him to pieces.

Cherie, I hope things get better for you real soon. You sound so busy. We have missed you too.

Julie, Thanks for the birthday wishes. My kids all went to work with us this morning and my parents and my sister showed up unexpectedly(it is my Mom's birthday today too) Well, Me and Mom were in the kitchen scratching off scratch tickets(Clyde my Moms best friend always gets us cards with tons of scratch tickets in them for gifts) well, I guess my dad had printed up a big picture of me when I was in kindergarden and my Mom wrote...if you see this girl today wish her a happy 33rd Birthday on it. They hung it in the front window of the bakery... the *******s!!! So Mom makes me go out to the car with her to get pics of the kittens and we come back inside and I didnt notice anything so Jay says.."hey, did you know there is a missing kid around here?" I said no and he said that someone had posted a picture on the window of her. The jerk!!! so of course it was me. They all think they are so funny.

The kittens are all getting their dark points on their ears except for my girl. Jay figures she is so big and fat that she doesnt have as many cold spots on her as the little ones so she wont change colors as fast. They are siamese and they are always bron pure white because of a gene mutation or something and the coldes parts of their body turn to the colors that they will be after they get out of the belly and into the air. I never knew that until this week. My Meanie(he is 14) is a himilayan and Maine Coon mix and he always gets darker during the winter and we could never figure out why. Neat to know.

Well, I guess we are going to keep the bakery open on Sunday too(so far anywasy) because today was swamped and we had a hard time getting out to come home and make the donuts. Tomorrow I will probably be there all afternoon as well.
  • Angie that is so funny about the sign, oh my gosh I would have been shocked too. LOL . Your family sounds fun. Happy Birthday Wishes to your mom too and the twins!! Dh was craving something sweet so I made a white cake with vanilla frosting and we all had a piece. And I put down my fork and sang Happy Birthday to you and Kemp!! I am a little huh?? Haha....I had to do it. Just wish we were all together.

Kempy that is so sweet of your friend to send you that card was right calories don't count on your birthday . Have a great one hun .
    As I told Angie I had some birthday cake for you and I hope you had a piece today too.

Noelle I bet you are so happy to have a long weekend. I hope you don't have to work on Monday. Have fun making those fireworks this weekend . Dh had a little fireworks show for the kids in the front yard. The neighborhood here sounds like gun shots going off there are so many people blowing up fireworks right now.

Dips, Cherie, and Cal you all too have a great weekend.

Well going to get going. Tired from cooking, I made bbq'ed ribs tonight with homemade candied sweet potatoes and broccoli and corn, plus the cake .
    Everyone have a great weekend and be SAFE!! Love to ya all.
  • Julie, Are fireworks legal in your state? They arent in Maine. we let some off in the gravel pits that we brought back from Florida but that is our secret. Shhhh.... I am actually glad they arent legalk here though because it sounds pretty noisy for the people who live in states where it is allowed around this time of year.
  • Oh Noelle did you hear "Our" Bo got married to his longtime girlfriend?? Good for him. He seems like such a good guy. I love his song "Inside Your Heaven". I just love it. Okay I will shut up now.
  • Angie I asked Dh and he said you can buy anything, have anything and there are fireworks stands everywhere but you can't caught lighting them. Weird laws, huh?? They don't really enforce the laws here because the cops are too busy. Also it is so damn hot and the grass is so dry. There are warnings because the fire danger is high here right now.
  • Good Night girls!!
  • Hey Guys!!! Cal and her sis just came to the bakery for a visit. She is so nice. I have to go to work now but I wanted to let you know that we did meet up. I will be back later!!

I hope you are all having a nice weekend.
  • I am back. Wow what a difference the bakery has been this weekend. We made some damn good money this weekend. I had Brittany on breakfast sandwich duty and Corey ran errands and did dishes for me. I made 20 pies this morning. It is gonna suck when everyone leaves Monday and it slows back down.

Cal came up today for a visit. She brought me a beautiful book,a tshirt and some petrified wood. I want to go to Arizona so bad now. It is so beautiful there.

She is so nice you guys. It was so cool to meet someone in person from here. I wasnt even nervous meeting her. She is in person just as nice as she is on here. She got a picture of us that she is going to email me when she gets back and I will post it. We cleverly hid behind the showcase. I had Ashley stand in front of me. haha I am huge so dont be shocked.

She has proof that maine is boring so she can tell you I am not exagerating when I say I live in the boonies.

I really think it would be so fun if we could all plan a meet up and actually do it. Just think of the fun we could all have. Wouldnt it be cool if we could do Hawaii...this way Noelle doesnt have to fly anywhere and we could all see Hawaii from a locals standpoint. We could split a hotel room and just have a fun time hanging out. I would go anywhere though. The Grand Canyon would be fun too....haha

I was so tired after work today. I fell asleep and Jay did all the work and never woke me up. He is so sweet. I love him.