Is there such a thing as a Phase 1 baked bean recipe?

• The Mock Potato Salad is saving my summer. I love nothing more than grilled meat, potato salad and baked beans. Now if I could find a recipe for the beans I will be SO happy!
  • I don't see why you couldn't convert a baked bean recipe. Sugar Twin Brown Sugar replacement could be used in place of regular brown sugar. Find a recipe that sounds good and we'll help you convert it if you need help. I convert recipes all the time but haven't tried the baked beans.
  • There is always this one - Chuck Wagon Beans. It could be adapted to almost any baked bean recipe.

Check out Phase I Entrees in our recipe Forum. There are also several chili recipes there.

Ruth, I just moved this post out of the breast-feeding thread. You just relax and take it easy, sweetie. xoxo Ellis
  • I'll probably need to find a recipe that starts with dried beans rather than canned baked beans, right?
  • Quote: I'll probably need to find a recipe that starts with dried beans rather than canned baked beans, right?
    Definitely, Pickle. The canned baked beans are full of sugar.
    You COULD use plain canned beans, but if you're using your crockpot, that sort of defeats the purpose, right?
  • ROFLOLPIMP! Jeez, I've never even read the Breastfeeding Thread. I guess I need more sleep!