Ahhhh, fruit is my ENEMY!!!

• I started Phase II on Monday and I decided to add some berries into my morning protein shake, AHHHH awful cravings for two days!!! I have stayed away from fruit for about 5 years, since I knew it triggered cravings, BUT is this alright???

Anybody else have to steer FAR from fruit?????
  • Where were you in your cycle ? Maybe other factors triggered cravings. It would be tough to limit fruit, since it is good for you.

SANDI
  • Quote: Where were you in your cycle ? Maybe other factors triggered cravings. It would be tough to limit fruit, since it is good for you.

SANDI
    Well, I'm a week out from my monthly friend so that could also be the problem, but fruit has always done this to me as well!
  • So maybe it is the fruit! I honestly don't know yet what gets me. I think it is anything with a quick sugar. I cheated today and had an ice cream. I can feel a difference. It's just before TOM for me and all of a sudden I CRAVE!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't get enough! This is the first time in 32 days I have really craved!

UGH!

SAndi
  • Quote: So maybe it is the fruit! I honestly don't know yet what gets me. I think it is anything with a quick sugar. I cheated today and had an ice cream. I can feel a difference. It's just before TOM for me and all of a sudden I CRAVE!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't get enough! This is the first time in 32 days I have really craved!

UGH!

SAndi
    Don't ya love being a woooman!!!!