May 26,27 and Memorial Weekend in the US of A

• Hi Ladies
    MY BIKE COMES TOOOOODAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY I hope a friend of ours is receiving it at his job b/c its a big pkg and needs to get signed for and I have the WLS seminar tonight! woowooo
    I'm excited
    how are all of you?
    bbl
    Kier
  • Hey all-I was writing a long post and we lost power and poof! Here it is again-sorry It's been so long-I have been lurking. i was doing well with WW-I had switched to the core plan, and then i got pregnant. So I am 11 weeks with #2, due in the middle of December. I am starting out about 14 pounds heavier than I was with Sara, but the good news is, i've lost 8 pounds from morning sickness so far! So I hope to only gain 15-20 with this pregnancy. Once I am feeling better I will be relying on you guys for self control!
  • LORI Congratuations!!! I am up nearly 25 now, but 6 of that was gained during the wedding/honeymoon, so it's not really baby-weight...it's indulging weight. Then I found out I was 5weeks pg and never lost the weight, even though my morning sickness was/is bad. Lucky you!

Kier - woo hoo- now I have the Queen song in my head "I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike...!" I can't ride mine and it's a nice new one too! I have to wait til post-baby...Frankly, walking is tough for me these days. So, how was it!?