orange banana strawberry blend

• yes this is phase one and so amazingly quick and simple and great for anyone missing this fabulous combination of fruit. i'm usually really lazy after i get home from work and don't even think about food until 8 pm so when i've already hassled with a meal i don't want to take the time to fix a dessert. today i just got a little crazy and came up with this great thing.

tastes a bit like those minigo or whatever they're called... those fruited cheese things. feedback would be appreciated.

Orange Banana Strawberry Blend

2 cups cottage cheese
    1/4 packat of crystal light orange banana strawberry blend
    1/4 c. skim milk.

blend together

enjoy 4 servings
  • Sounds great, I'll give it a try this weekend and let you know how I like it!
  • 2 cups of cottage cheese is a lot! I have a 1/2 a cup for breakfast and it's pretty filling. Perhaps this serves 4?
  • yes sorry its not meant to be one serving... it is for 4 servings...my bad. that's one heck of a serving 2 cups of cottage cheese. lol
  • I used Crystal Light's ORANGE STRAWBERRY mix for this recipe - it tasted and had the consistency of yogurt! I have been missing fruit yogurt - so this has helped me enjoy my staple breakfast item in Phase 1!
  • glad you liked it. i was beginning to wonder if anyone on the board had tried it at all. i was very proud that it was my own creativity that came up with this. and yes it made me get over my fruit yogurt cravings too.
  • My daughter and I just started with Phase I yesterday - it was a rough day because we started off less than prepared. I am going to make this for us tonight. It sounds really good and....you SHOULD be proud of yourself for being creative like that. You go! BTW, like your name.