Weekly Exercise Log 4/11 - 4/17

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Let's get moving, everyone!

Monday:
    jogging outside, about 2.2 miles (with a couple stops for water and stretching)
    crunches as usual
    10 push-ups (girly-style)
    10 tricep dips
  • Monday:
    30 min stairmaster level 9
    30 min upper body weight training plus abs
    15 min elliptical machine
  • Monday:
    1hr bike ride
    20 pushups
  • Monday:

20 min elliptical
    20 min weight machines
  • Tuesday - I did a video
    10 min bootcamp (lunges, weights)
    10 min ballet (wow, no wonder dancers have such great bodies, the workout
    is tough!)
    10 min yoga
  • Tuesday: 25 min treadmill
    10 min weights -> shoulders
  • Yesterday I did 30 minutes on the bike and 24 minutes on the treadmill alternating 2 minutes running and 4 minutes walking. today I plan to do a little bit of toning (just starting the toning thing) and 30 minutes bike this evening.
    Good luck to all!
    AmberM
  • Monday- Kathy Smith's Lift to Lose weight Video - 60 min
    Tues - 60 min run/walk intervals (40 min total running and 20 min walking)
  • Tuesday:
    2.25 miles running (6.2-7.0mph) .75 miles walking on teadmill
    lower body weight training with cables and smith machine
    hour playing tennis
  • Monday:
    25 min. walk

Tuesday:
    40 min. walk
  • Wed: 25 min. eliptical trainer
  • Monday: 2 miles at track, walk/run half a circle
  • Wednesday:
    30 min stairmaster level 9
    20 min elliptical level 5 fat burner
    abs exercises
    jump roping
  • Well I did it. I did a toning exercise tape. They say it takes 24-48 hours to feel just how sore you are but it took me about 1/2 an hour! I AM SO SORE! Good grief. I know I need to gain muscle but I couldn't do my cardio last night (so much as coughing and having to hold my stomach). I knew I was out of shape but good grief. I'm going to do my cardio tonight though. I have to do a youth activity with church and then watch Lost but I'm down there right after that *smile* I need to tone but if it's going to stop my cardio then forget it. I'll try again tomorrow. I think it's a combo of that and me trying to run for the first time since high school (and I wasn't too good at it back then either *smile*....can you say 12 1/2 minute mile??).

Anyway, enough rambling. I will do it....sore or not....
    AmberM
  • Amber, even though I have been running 3x/week since January, I still can't do a mile in under 13 minutes! Don't quit toning just because the first time made you sore. If you were that sore, I bet you made a lot of progress! It will get easier each time. If the tape is really hard, maybe don't do quite everything they do. Cardio is important, but strengthening is too -- it will reduce your body fat percentage, and you will be amazed at how good it feels to be stronger!

Good luck!