Hello

• Went to the gym on my lunch hour today. Tired and want to go home after work. This site is great I'm going to look for a new recipe for dinner. Oh and by the way, found another site www.fitday.com. I'm learning that journaling is a way to stay in control or at least understand what my eating means....its not always because I'm hungry.

So far I'm having a good point day. Still have 14 points left for tonight...I'm starving.

Point total: 15
    Water consumption : 80 oz
    Worked out with weights and ran on the treadmill. Total: 1 hour

On track with the April challenge. Have a great night all.
  • I'm a fan of fitday too. I also enjoy CalorieKing.com. Despite it's lame name, it actually has a lot more foods in its database.
  • ahh very cool. I did notice the database was small. I'll have to check it out. Thanks Jessica!

By the way, I have a daughter named Jessica
  • Good for you Donna. Wow going on your lunch hour that is great. Keep up the good work.
  • Jessica is a fabulous name. I never when through that childhood phase where kids want to change their names. Is she a handful too?
  • Jessica:

I agree. I love the name. She's got red-hair and blue eyes. The sweetest girl in the world, until you piss her off, then watch out.
  • wtg. sounds like you are doing well.