April Equator Trek

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Here you go......

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE
  • Thanks Leenie. I may just give this a whirl. Anyone else want to? I'll have to see how this is done though.
  • Ok. I'll try to remember to log into this. Sonnet..you just count your exercise and mark it down. 20 min of exercise=1 mile. We count the miles and then at the bottom total it up. Did my step aerobics yesterday.

Sonnet:
    Brenda: 1

Total: 1
  • 2 mile WATP tapes today. Dang my legs are killing me! Oh...and added the miles to date. Had forgot that previously.

Sonnet:
    Brenda: 3

April Total: 3
    Miles to date: 7031.2
  • Add me too. I'm a week or so late, but better late then never!! Where in the world is everyone at?

Sonnet:
    Randi: 3

April Total: 6
    Miles to date: 7034.2
  • Adding in my 1/2 mile today. I did 1/4 mile around the park and then some running and playing ball with my kiddo and our new furbaby Coco.....so I think that qualifies as the other 1/4 mile.

Sonnet:
    Randi: 3.5

April Total: 6.5
    Miles to date: 7034.52
  • Quote: Sonnet..you just count your exercise and mark it down. 20 min of exercise=1 mile. We count the miles and then at the bottom total it up.
    Quote:
    Sonnet:2

April Total: 8.5
    Miles to date: 7036.52
    Thanks Brenda, I had no idea.

I walked.
  • Don't forget. You only count 20 minutes of exercise as a mile if there is no distance or way of tracking mileage. Like if you do a 30 minute dance video, you would have 1 and one 1/2 mile. If you walk a mile, but it takes you an hour....you still only have 1 mile. I hope that makes sense
  • Walked 2 miles according to my mom's pedometer.
    Thanks Randi for clearing that up. Forgot that explanation

Brenda: 5

April Total: 10.5
    Miles to date: 7038.52
  • 1 mile WATP

Brenda: 6

April Total: 11.5
    Miles to date: 7039.52
  • I missed posting for most of April, but I'll go ahead and add in this week's exercise. Monday: 3 miles on elliptical; Tuesday: 2 miles walking/jogging and 2 miles for weights.

Jina: 7

April Total: 18.5
    Miles to date: 7046.52
  • Catching up on miles... Wednesday: 3 miles on the elliptical; Saturday: 4 miles on the elliptical.

Jina: 14

April Total: 25.5
    Miles to date: 7053.52
  • Sunday: 2 miles walking/jogging; 3 miles for softball practice.

Jina: 19

April Total: 30.5
    Miles to date: 7058.52
  • I racked up 5 miles on the treadmill since my last post. Everyone's doing great! I hope to get two more in tomorrow.

Sonnet:7
    Jina: 19

April Total: 35.5
    Miles to date: 7063.52
  • Adding in three miles on the elliptical today.

Sonnet:7
    Jina: 22

April Total: 38.5
    Miles to date: 7066.52