FRIDAY Chat 3/18

• Well, it's finally Friday. The last day my kids have school for 10 days! They go back to school on the 29th. How fair is that? I don't remember EVER having that much time off school. I'm still trying to figure out how it's possible to "feel" skinny and have the scale say something else. Decided to weigh myself once a week.....and then leave it at that. And work on getting it DOWN again. I don't like what the scale says!!! But hey, I did it before.....I can do it again. I MAJORLY plan on it after Easter. I'm OP during the week now and working on getting the weekend (except Fridays) OP also. I've GOT to fit into that suit for summer!!! Ok...rephrase that. I've got to look halfway DECENT in that suit for summer
  • TGIF and GOOD MORNING

Have a good day everyone and I will catch up on the weekend.

HUGS

BE GOOD TO YOURSELF!
  • Hey all!

Well, I've been on my program for a week straight no slip ups!.....but I switched to something a little different....we shall see....
    Anyone doing anything good for the spring break?

Brenda-Im off today also until tuesday after next -yipeeee!....I want to get my fron flower beds bricked into a patio and get some out of town time...
    everyone be good!
  • Im still waiting for the snow to melt so I can brick my front garden Have fun Marie!