How many Aussies visit this board?

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Just wondering how many other aussie come in???????
    Tell us more about you.
    I am 41,married and in Canberra.
    Hope to hear from you soon.
  • I'm an Aussie

I'm 21, living in Canberra, originally from the Far South Coast and study at ANU

Livi
  • I'm an aussie too - I live on the northern NSW coast and teach at uni here. I'm a single mum of 4 kids and have a lot to lose. The people on this forum have been great!

Leanne
  • Add me to the head count. I’m in Perth. Aussiegal - Have been trying to down load MSN and have had all sorts of problems - found out I have big virus problem which I have spent all day fixing so will get back to you on that.

Bev
  • ME!! Im in Sydney, but originally from California (married an Aussie and love it here!!). Just joined today, so looking forward to losing this weight with neighbours!
  • Hi im in sydney as well ., in the western suburbs , always trying to lose those few pounds or kilos whatever you want to call them......walk a lot., but decieded to try pilates for something different....and i love it!!! please come say hi
  • pilates?
    Whats Pilates lke?
    Can you tell me more about it please.
    I am trying to find an exercise that I might like???
    Maybe Pilates.
  • HI EVERYONE, I,m from sydney, but out in the country about 6 hrs out, I,m 47 with five grown kids and seven grandkids I,ve been coming to this site for about 6 months met some really lovely people, hope to look in later congrats to all of you on your weight losses, bye for now, JULIE
  • I'm a Clayton's Aussie, from PA in the states, originally. I have been here for 15 years. I am 35 (nearly 36-ouch) and have two daughters -3 years and a 9 month old. We live in Sydney. i am in the middle of my weight loss/healthy lifestyle change. I lost half of the weight I want to and it's week 10 for me, I think. have to get a bit more serious now that the holidays are gone.
  • hello everyone.
    Maybe we can get an aussie group going???
    Anyone interested???
    I come here all the time and would love to have a chat with you all,swap recipes and give support to one another..
    And the ones with msn maybe we can have a chat what do you think?
  • Count me in.
    Tess, 27, Qld, no children. WW at home.
  • Aussie group.
    Well I would like to get an aussie group here,anyone interested in helping get the group off the ground and how to go about doing this?
  • I guess we just start a thread in support groups? or maybe in Miscellaneous clubs? any suggestions for the name?
  • I have no idea for a name!!
    UUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.................AUSSIE BATTLERS???????
  • I like that - the Little Aussie Battlers! hee hee (well, soon to be little!)
    I'm from Adelaide, recently widowed with 8 year old boy and 2 year old girl.
    I've been a member for ever and love this site.
    I'm working on my own program these days, loosely based on WW and about 10 years of dieting experience behind me! I want to make this year MY YEAR!
    Chow for now!