That's it! I'm leaving this place

• in a couple of hours for the airport! First stop Frankfurt, Germany, for a short visit and then on to Moscow, Russia!

Since I won't be around to keep tabs on everyone I just want to say I hope you all have a great few weeks and do well in everything you do (including losing a bunch of weight) As for me, I'll probably need a lot of support when I return because I can't see me not over indulging in vodka, caviar, bavarian cream and everything else I'll be tempted with But hey, who knows, I might end up being a total

Be good, keep the faith, enjoy yourselves and I'll see you again in April (unless I really misbehave and get sent to Siberia)
  • Have a good vacation ( if as i understand correct it is a vacation trip)

Take care, eat well and have a few vodkas on the way
  • Have an amazing time!!!!!!!
  • We will miss you sooo much! (I miss you already.) Enjoy your trip.
  • Have an UTTERLY fantastic time!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!
  • Have a great time.
  • I hope you have a good time. And drink lots of vodka for me.
  • Can't wait to hear your tales from the tundra. Okay, Moscow isn't tundra, but I like the alliteration. Hope you'll include a photo of yourself in one of those (fake) fur hats standing in front of some cool historic building. Have lots of fun and eat a couple of slices of a rich, chocolately torte for me.
  • WAaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!

I'll miss you!

This is for that crazy ice skating fetish, isn't it?!?! Crazy woman.
  • Lucky you! Our accountant just got back from Moscow and other parts of Russia (in Feb, brrrr). He absolutely loved it. He's of Russian descent. Enjoy! Can't wait to hear about it when you come back.
  • Oh, how exciting!! I hope you have a wonderful time, and come back to us safe with lots of stories and pictures! I'm gonna miss you, and please try to check in if possible. Have fun, be good , induldge in the things that are important to you, and leave the rest behind (not on your behind!!)

Love ya bunches!
    Beverly
  • Looked up the weather in Moscow just to see what our Jilly was getting herself into. A balmy high of 27 degrees today!
  • Have a great time, Jill!
  • Wow, how exciting for you. Looking forward to seeing pictures and hearing about it when you get back.