New gal here...

• Hi everyone! I just started WW at home this week...so far, so good (only day 2 lol). Since I have over 100 lbs to lose, I thought this would be a great place to join.

I'm 27, married and would like to have children. My doctor has given us the OK to start trying now, but I'm going work on losing weight until we get pregnant. I have been overweight most of my life. I'm at an all time high and I do not want to see 300 on my scale, so I'm turning things around before I get there. I have a treadmill. My goal is to walk 5-6 times a week (45-60 mins each) and do strength training 3 times.

I'm looking forward to getting to know all you on this weight loss journey to better health!
  • Donna,

Welcome. You have come to the right place for support. Good Louck on your weight loss journey.
  • Glad you could join us Donna. This is a great place to get support.
  • Welcome, Donna - stick around and post often (it'll keep your mind off food)
  • Howdy Donna! You're at the EXACT right place!!
  • Hi and welcome. Sounds like you have a good plan in place. I would advise that if you haven't been exercising much then I would work up to the 45-60 minutes. When I first started out, I aimed for 15 mins. a day, then 20, then stayed at 30. Now I aim for the 45-60. I don't do less than 30.
  • Hi, Donna, nice to see you
  • Welcome Donna!
  • Hi Donna! It's always good seeing new faces! I'm pretty new here myself but this is the right place to be.