Thursday Weigh-In Results for January, 2005

You're on Page 1 of 6
Go to
  • Greetings to 2005!
    This is the place to post your scale results.
    Let's all be very positive/deligent about weighing each week. I really think we can start this year with a loss each week in January.
    Tina
  • I just would like to have a loss of some kind! I'm going to do it. We all can!!!

Susan
  • Hi all,
    I can't get rid of the first tracker. I don't know how to delete it.
    Any suggestons?
    Anyway, as you can see, I've lost 3 whole, ugly pounds this week. I am so excited.

http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tra...bug/lb/0/14/3/
  • It's fixed
    with the help of Suzanne and RuthXXX, I got the tracker fixed.
    Now only one is there and it shows my 3 pound loss.
    Tina
  • Hey all..
    Today has been better for me. I think that I made it through the Coke thing. I can't get over how bad that can make you feel..for me anyhow. I am not going to start weighing in until next Thurday, because I just officially began the diet Tuesday. I can give you a little hint though, I've been GOOOD!!!!!!.....I'm just telling you this because now I will HAVE to be good..LOL.
  • I more or less stayed the same but its that TOM so maybe thats part of it. At least I didn't gain. Have a great week end all.....Sis
  • Shadow, we'll be waiting to hear how your first weigh-in is next week.

Sis, wow , staying the same with TOM is great!

How is everyone else doing? Any stumbling blocks this week???
  • Cool stuff! Did anyone attend the meeting this week and get the exercise video.
    As soon as the guys get busy somewhere else I will try it. I won't dance in front of anyone as I make Elaine (Seinfeld) look good.
    My weigh in was ok. I am almost down to my pre birthday weight.
  • Mimi,
    Is that the CD? I have that one. It's really, really good. I move the furniture back and exercise.
  • yep I should have said DVD. I will try it this weekend.
  • LOL, I said CD and meant DVD. Whatever.......I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
  • Well I tried it and got about 1/2 way through before I fell over my own feet. It was too funny for words. I will stick to the treadmill for now. I am up to 20 minutes.
    x9
  • That exercise video isn't all fun and games. There were lots of "moves" that I coldn't do at first. I'd keep replaying them over and over. There's still one on the advanced part that I don't have down.
    Tina
  • Hi all....I have lost 8 pounds my first week. I know that it will slow down, but I am happy.
  • Shadow--- That is a great first weigh-in.
    Keep up the good work.
    Tina