Newbie Valentine's challenge?? Interested?

You're on Page 8 of 8
Go to
  • Re:Valentine Challenge
    Hello Fellow Valentines.
    Well I haven't gotten off to a really good start but at least each new day opens the door for possible success . I am really enjoying this website. You guys are all GREAT I never get out unless it's to a doctors office so I have lost contact with all my old friends and reading all the posts is beginning to help motivate me. If anyone needs to talk or just get a little encouragement please feel free to email me. I'm a very good listener and have come up with some acceptable advice from time to time As I mentioned I am pretty much a homebody and so I check my email several times a day. Well I guess that's it for tonight.
  • V-day challenge
    here is my mid week update
  • So far so good! I am on target to make my goal. I am so excited to get back to my weekly routine. I love the weekend but is hard when my family is all home. Will power is my demon. I am working on making good choices when we eat out.
    See you next week,
    Sandra
  • Hello-
    Well I have lost 4 pounds I still have 6 pounds to go toward my V-Day goal weight! My momentum has been going down in the last couple of days but I think this will change by the end of this week! My eating habits have been ok but I still struggle with the exercise. I am glad to see so many people checking in and take the challenge. Good Luck!
  • Hi!
    This week has been a little tough because of AF issues. I just don't have the energy to workout at my regular pace and my appetite is ravenous! I still lost 1 pound! Next week will be better. I have 7 pounds to go!
    Good luck to everyone!
    Sandra
  • So here's where everybody went!
    I'm still checking the thread under "Buddy Up," story of my life

Glad to see everyone pluggin' away. So am I, although I'll need to lose at four more pounds to meet my goal.

judy
  • I am new as well. I would be happy to jump aboard the Valentine's challenge (It will be a great boost for me seeing how feb. 21st is my anniversary. My goal is 5 pounds by the 14th...and absolutley no soda, diet or otherwise. Wishing all of us well...
  • V-day Challenge met!
    I did it! I actually set a goal and followed through and met it! Even 10 days ahead of schedule. WooooHoooooo! Yippee! Thanks for all the support!
  • I'm in
    GREAT idea! My goal by the 14th is a 5# loss, but more importantly for me to stick with exercising 30 minutes a day and drinking at least 8 glasses of H2O a day (Java is much more favored for me). We will see what happens.
  • wow congratulations ottoette thats fantastic

I weighed in this morning and I have met my goal too down to 190 pounds woohoo

Thankyou for your support everyone - I couldn't have done it wothout you

Now to celebrate - I'm going to get that cabbage patch kid lol

welcome mom2my3girls and onmiway2005 you can do it