January Challenge!

You're on Page 11 of 11
Go to
  • Hi All...
    Well, I didn't make my January Challenge by ONE POUND! It and I have gone round and round all week and it is being sooooo stubborn! Of course I technically have until MIDNIGHT tonight, RIGHT??? I still feel victorious, though, because I had some tough challenges this month...left over holiday treats, a vacation, numerous birthday celebrations, several dinners out...and I only fell off my program once. I learned some things from that "goof up" and will take that with me into the February Challenge. I also learned a few things about my body...when it's best to exercise, what "tricks" I can play on the hunger-monster (CHEW GUM!), and that I am worth a reward or two, even if it means hanging up the mommy and the Mrs. hats for a night to soak in the tub, reading a trashy novel!

Congratulations to EVERYONE on this challenge. Whether you made your challenges (high fives!!!) or came close ...or just spent the month getting your head together....you are still here, still forging ahead with the rest of us...hopefully, learning more about yourself and how to become "master" over your body (and not the other way around!). Even baby steps are forward motion...heck, just facing forward is postive motion!

Thanks for all your support and friendship. The biggest thing I "gained" this month was new friendships...really great women who have the best shoulders to cry on...and are so compationate to each other. Me...and my extra pound (if it keeps hanging around, I will have to give it a NAME!! lol) will see you in the February Challenge!

Sweetpea
  • Well I lost 6 of my 9 pounds of my January Goal. I can not complain. I really wish I had been a little more on track as far as exercise but I am doing well with my eating and water intake so that is a good baby step.

Congrats to all that made goal and to those who almost made goal...
  • well i surpassed my goal by several pounds! and have definately fit working out into my life! all in all a good time!
  • Congratulations to everyone who lost and/or changed something in their lifestyle!

I am closing this thread so we can get on with the February Challenge!