Hey all..

• Good Morning...

I just wanted to introduce myself and say hi to you all. My name is Breana and Today I am starting atkins once again. I am the mother of a beautiful 11 week old boy and I love every stretch mark he gave me.
    But as much as I love them, I'd like them to go away.. I did atkins successfully prior to becoming pregnant and now I'm weighing in at 225. I have no excuses for why I gained the weight, every gyro and piece of chocolate cake tasted delicious, but now I will push them aside. They didnt jump into my mouth, I chose to eat them. But I heard on the Dr. Phil show the other day that we have to be happy with ourselves in order to make the people around us happy. And isnt that true! I know I get kind of depressed as of late due to my weight so I decided to get moving and put away those fattening carbs.
    Anyway.. all in all that is me.. I'm pretty fluent in the atkins way and I'm hoping I can have you all there to hold me accountable -you know make sure my breath doesnt smell like chocolate cake.

Have a great day
  • Good Morning! And welcome! This is the best place to be to help. We have a daily chat, so be sure to check it out!

No more chocolate cake!!

• Hi Breana, and Welcome !!!!

Please come join in on the daily threads here, thats where everyone posts their daily activities and whatnots (its where we gab lol).

Leenie
  • Breana you are welcome here anytime, day or night. Just let us know when you need a motivational kick in the tushie or a clap on the back for a job well done (well, the clap we can figure out ourselves. We're pretty good about that ) Join us for the daily chat and you'll see we're one big happy supporting family