JML is back!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hi!

I'm back! The wedding was wonderful. I'm trying to post some photos but I'm having trouble.

Jeanne
  • Jeanne!!! Welcome back!! We've missed you terribly. Can't wait to see the promised photos. Tell us absolutely everything!
  • Thanks Sheila!

I'm trying to post photos. I've got some jpegs (.jpg) and I've even resized some to be under the 50 kb limit to post, but I'm getting an error whenever I try to attach s photo to a post. Anyone have any suggestions?

It was a wonderful day! I felt like princess for the day. Best day of my life. And marriage is wonderful. I have married my best friend.

I still can't believe we went on the honeymoon that we did. We were a week in the white mountains of NH and then 3 weeks in Hawaii.

Good to be back!

Jeanne
  • http://www.3fatchicks.com/member-gallery/index.php
    post your pics into a photo album here an then either post a link to see them or post them using the mountain thing with the moon over it (it's some yellow looking icon at the top of the post thing)

HTH
    oh and welcome back. can't wait to hear about the wedding
  • Thanks. I put one in the gallery and it seems to work. Now let's see if this link works. Then I can keep putting new pics in the gallery.

http://www.3fatchicks.com/member-gal...8252&password=
  • Oh my! What a breathtakingly beautiful bride! No wonder you felt like a princess, you certainly looked like one - and you even got your fairytale ending...or should I say beginning?

Congratulations and welcome back!!
  • Jeanne!!!! It's so great to see you!!!!!!!!!!! I can't tell you how happy I am for you. You were a stunning bride! It looks like a perfect day.

Congratulations!

Dana
  • Those pictures are amazing!!! You do look like a princess!!! Thanks so much for sharing!!! It's so nice to see you back!!! (((HUGS))) Missed you!!!
  • Glad to see you back JML ~ thank you for sharing your pictures ~ how beautiful you look.
  • Great picture. You look great and glad to see you back.
  • You were definitely a beautiful bride. Of course we already knew you would be since you are such a beautiful person!!! . I love your bouquet. Such a beautiful wedding. Thanks for sharing.
  • Wow! You're stunning--you look so happy and radiant. Absolutely love the bouquet, too. Glad you had a such a wonderful honeymoon. What a great way to start your marriage!
  • Thanks guys.

The wedding day was so wonderful. We had our challenges getting it all together and in time, but amazingly it all worked out. My family pitched in and helped alot in the end. I don't know what was my favorite part. Maybe walking down the aisle towards my husband-to-be looking at him and seeing him look at me? Our first dance at the reception? Holding that really cool bouquet? Sharing the joy with so many family and friends? Saying our vows? There were so many wonderful parts to a wonderful day.

Our dance was a surprise for our guests. We took private ballroom lessons and while a few relatives knew we took a few lessons, they had no idea that we learned some very cool steps. We did a quick waltz to a concert version of "Around the World" from the old movie "Around the World in 80 Days." We learned the regular waltz step, but also some fancier moves including synchronized traveling spins and a dramatic dip at the end. We chose our song because we met on an online Catholic dating website. We figured that's close enough to around the world, plus we would dance to that tune when I first taught Steve the basic box step. His family knows him as an outdoor type of guy - fishing and golf. They had no idea he could dance too! All I know is we heard alot of gasps from his side of the family and saw alot of mouths hanging open at the end and then heard tons of applause! My family knows I liked dancing as a child (years of ballet and tap) but they didn't know I could do ballroom too so they had the same reaction more or less. We went right into our dance as soon as we were introduced into the reception. We wanted to set the tone right off the bat --- and we did! That was fun!
  • It's amazing the dance worked since had never practiced with me wearing a big skirt. It was fun letting it swirl and swirl and swirl!
  • Jeanne, you look amazingly beautiful -- so delicate and feminine and lovely. Truly, those are pictures of a glistening moment. Thank you for sharing them -- I really don't typically go gaga over wedding pic's, but yours got me.

Wow.

Congratulations to you both. And that DANCING -- BRILLIANT idea and such fun and joyful!!