On the road to a new lifestyle

• Well, today is my first day on my way to recover from my addiction to food. I have 3 changes to work on. I am ready for this change, since weight went up again. I had to build to today. I was real excited about this day coming, and I was going to begin a few days ago instead, while the excitement was up, but, now glad I didn't. It was such a stressful weekend. My DS was in a four car accident on Friday and the we spent most of the weekend working on his car to get it running again for work today. It was a hit-in-run who started the chain of bumper cars. He drives a little honda accord and was between a jeep and expeidtion. So, he got full blow. He is fine. That stress would have caused me to eat. It did anyway. But, under the bridge now. On my way.
    Chipper
    sw 271.5
    cw 271.5
    gw 249 (short goal)
    Eat a good breakfast, exercise 3xs a week, cut cigarettes by 3
  • Sounds like you've got a good plan in place so far.

Sorry to haer about your son's car. Glad to hear he is OK.
  • I'm happy to hear your son wasn't hurt. It's great you have a plan your going to do great!!
  • Good for you Chipper, you are on your way!!!
  • You did have a stressful weekend Chipper. I'm glad to hear everyone involved in the accident was ok. Today is an excellent day to start your journey!!
  • You can do it. We are all here for you.