Ack! I think I cheated!

• So this morning I woke up late, like late late late.. and ran to work. And when I got there I was SO SO hungry, so I went to the store next to my work, and grabbed veggies and sugar free dip (came all packaged).. anyways, it was CARROTS! And I'm on phase 1, does this mean I REALLY have to start all over again? I'm not sure I can do too many days on this thing.. I can't even believe I did that.. and since I really don't know all that much about South Beach, how bad is it?? thanks in advance!

-Aimee
  • I KNOW I cheated!
    And it wasn't on carrots. Don't sweat it! Carrots didn't make you fat!
  • Uhh, Swimgirl
    As I reread what I wrote I feel like a creep. I meant to say that carrots don't make you fat. My implication sounded terrible and I feel terrible. I'm sorry.

What I should have said was that I didn't think carrots on phase 1 were the end of the world. Don't restart on phase 1, just continue from where you are, I don't think carrots will set you back. Sorry I was running off at the computer...........................
  • I read it the way you meant it.. so no worries.. plus, it was my boyfriend introducing me to fast food, combined with quitting running that made me fat! I fully accept that Don't worry about it.. since I didn't really get it until you sent me the second msg, ahhh yes... sugar free fog.. Thanks for the reply though.. I was kinda freaked about the carrots thing.. I'm one of those all or nothing kinda people..

-Aimee
  • RNMom, you're funny. I can't imagine anyone here taking that the wrong way.

Aimee, RNMom is right... don't restart... just keep going. You're going to be fine.
  • Swim girl, I do think you'll be okay. It's easy to forget the carrots...we're all trained to think of them as health food! (and they usually taste like it...)

I had an inadvertant cheat near the end of Phase 1 and I still lost 26 pounds (granted, I have a lot to lose!). I had a bit of 3 bean salad, not knowing it had sugar in it. Everyone is right...ignore it and move on!

And RNMom, you are one of the sweetest people I know...no one could take you the wrong way!