Gave up but I'm back!

• Hello Everyone!! I'm very disappointed in myself. I went off program for almost 2 weeks.

Well I am ready to get back on track now. I recently moved into a house in a great neighborhood and I am ready to walk miles!!!

Anyone with some encouraging words!??

My new (revised goal) is to lose 20 pounds by Christmas. Even if I make it half way (10 lbs) I be more than happy!!!

My boyfriend is going to give me money to buy clothes for Christmas this year and I want to be happy with what I am ABLE to buy and fit into to!
  • Never give up, Shelle! This is the only thing you should always postpone in your life (and eating that slice of pizza you desire so much, as I see from your posts
    Do whatever it needs to get back to your success path.
    See you around,

D2F fighting sugar-mania and excessive 50 lbs!
  • Its okay... now it time to get back on track. I was on vacation with food myself for the past 2 weeks but now I am back on track as of last Tuesday. Just jump back on the horse... and try it over again. Think of it as starting where you stopped. not starting all over again because that's depressing.. so smile and keep moving...(exercising that is)

Skinny Memories