3/4 c. egg substitute
    1/2 c. Splenda
    1 t. ground ginger
    1 t. vanilla extract
    1/2 t. ground nutmeg
    1/2 t. cinnamon
    1/8 t. salt
    1 1/2 cups pumpkin puree

1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Spray 9" glass pie plate with nonstick cooking spray.

2. In food processor or blender, combine cottage cheese and ricotta, process 1 minute until smooth. Transfer to large bowl. Add egg substitute, sugar substitute, ginger, vanilla, nutmeg, cinnamon and salt; stir to mix well. Reserve 1/4 c. of cheese mixture, set aside.

3. Add pumpkin to cheese mixture in large bowl; stir until blended. Scrape batter into prepared pie plate. Drizzle the reserved cheese mixture in 3 concentric circles over the pumpkin batter. With knife, lightly draw the batter from the center towards the outer edge; starting about 2 inches from the line, lightly draw the knife from the outer edge toward the center. Repeat pattern around the pie, alternating directions, until a spiderweb pattern is formed.

4. Bake 45 - 50 minutes, until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely on rack. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.

(From the Weight Watchers Complete Cookbook & Program Basics, 1994)
  • I made this for my family, everyone that tasted it liked it. Thanks!
  • Are you sure this is P1? When I looked in the Good Carbs/Good Fats guide, it listed pumpkin as "limited quantities" and I can't see it on the P1 or P2 food lists.
  • Sorry, it's Phase II. I'll move it.
  • Yum!
    This was great...we had it with a little fat free cool whip and even my picky five year old liked it! This may make he holidays much easier to stay OP!