YaYa Sisterhood

• If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it will always be yours. If it doesn't come back, it was never yours to begin with. But, if it just sits in your living room, messes up your stuff, eats your food, uses your telephone, takes your money and doesn't appear to realize that you set it free....You either married it or gave birth to it.

They keep telling us to get in touch with our bodies. Mine isn't all that communicative but I heard from it the other day after I said, "Body, how'd you like to go to the 6 o'clock class in vigorous toning?" Clear as a bell my body said, "Listen fatty.... do it and die."

Reason to smile: Every 7 minutes of every day, someone in an aerobics class pulls a hamstring.

My mind not only wanders, it sometimes leaves completely.

The nice part about living in a small town: When you don't know what you're doing someone else always does.

The best way to foget all your troubles is to wear tight shoes.

Amazing! You hang something in your closet for a while and it shrinks two sizes.

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Sometimes I think I understand everything.... then I regain consciousness.

Isn't it great to be a woman?
  • Love it, Peggy.
  • "Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today."

That one is my fave. It applies to the kids too; just when you get used to the terrible twos, along come the dreaded TEEN YEARS!
  • Terrible twos... it applies except when you have a child like one of mine. He started his terrible twos at about 6 months and there are small signs that he is outgrowing them now...he will be 29 next week.
  • The nice part about living in a small town: When you don't know what you're doing someone else always does.

Ha, ha! I like this one!! I just moved to a small town in Dec. and it is SO true!!

lauren
  • "Reason to smile: Every 7 minutes of every day, someone in an aerobics class pulls a hamstring."

That is my favorite line....I always chuckle when I see it!