Northeast Gathering Reminder

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hey everybody in the Northeast! I thought I'd start just give this little extra reminder to check out the "Calling everyon in the Northeast" thread that Sandi so kindly stickied!

I'm definitely in......October 16 in Pittsburgh is definitely happening! I'd love it if Lorraine could come too, but she might be training in Vegas that weekend, so I'll have to play that by ear. I'm going to make my reservations today, I PROMISE! Now all I need to do is lose 70 pounds by mid-October! Just kidding, I'm super excited about meeting you guys at any size.....you can all fit your arms around me for the big hugs I'm going to demand, I promise!

So since I'm getting all excited, I'm wondering who else is in??? Dana, want a ride??
  • You know I'm THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Now, Gretchen, I'm pleading with you. Do NOT, under ANY circumstances break into your inner Richard Simmons and pull out your Leslie Sansone tape in the lobby. I'm begging you, Gretchen......
  • I'm still planning on heading up that way then
  • Cool! That is GREAT news!!
  • I would not miss it for the world. How could I pass up a weekend with all you wonderful ladies. Kimberley will be coming also.
  • Kimberley needs to change her name for that weekend
  • Quote: Kimberley needs to change her name for that weekend
    Maybe she would answer to "Mrs. H?" *lookin at Mr. H now.*
  • You can call her Berley. She got nicked named that at one of her jobs because people would call her Kim and she would always come back with berley.

• That's pretty funny! Sassy! I like that!
  • My family calls me Berlie also
  • Hey now... you mean to tell me that I can't bring Leslie to our gathering?? You know she is FROM Pittsburgh and I think she still LIVES THERE!! No joke!! She lives in or is from Bethel park which is a 'burb of Pittsburgh!!!

I guess I can leave her at home.. Do you think she'd mind if we stopped by her house while were there?? lol
  • Quote: Do you think she'd mind if we stopped by her house while were there?? lol
    You are making me laugh.....can you imagine?! "Hey Leslie, since we're all in town and could use a good workout, wouldja mind maybe leading us in a mile or two? It's ok, we brought our own water. Hey, nice job with the living room, Les!"
  • i'm trying.. it might not show it right now, but i AM trying to make it.
  • Gosh, I wish I could go. I can't wait to see pictures and hear about it.