Almond Cheescake Squares .. do-able?

• I tried the cheescake recipe in phase I, honestly it was disgusting.. so I need you pro's to see if this recipe is phase I friendly, and if there is anything that needs to be altered..

Ingredients:
    3 packages (8 oz each) of low-fat or fat-free cream cheese
    5 1/2 tsp. of Splenda (equal) or 18 packets
    2 eggs
    2 egg whites
    1 cup low-fat / fat-free sour cream
    1/2 tsp. vanilla
    1/2 tsp. almond extract
    1/4 cup sliced almonds

Pre-heat oven to 300 degrees.

Beat cream cheese until smooth in a large bowl. Beat until smooth the rest of the ingredients, except almonds. Pour filling into greased pan, or a crust that was made in advance. Sprinkle top with almonds

Bake at 300 degrees or about 30 minutes or until set. Cool until you can touch the pan. Place in refrigerator until chilled; about 6 hours. Cut into 24 squares and serve.

The only thing I was iffy about was the sour cream, I haven't tried this and I wanted to have it "examined" before I did. 2 posts in one day, Lookie at me!
    I was going to post this in FAQ, and then in recipes, but I wasn't sure. But this place gets the most traffic, so here it is
  • Yes, this is a phase 1 acceptable recipe. lol. Just make sure and count the sour cream as part of your dairy allottment for the day (according to Ruth on an old thread regarding the sour cream) HTH.
  • *backflips* YES!