SF BBQ sauce, Honey Mustard Dressing & Ketchup?

• Sorry if this has been asked already..

I was at TJ Maxx today stocking up on my SF syrups and I saw Steel's Rocky Mountain Sugar Free Ketchup, Honey Mustard Dressing and BBQ sauce..

I've read that this isn't allowed on Phase I, but I read the ingredients and everything seemed legal.. I just need some opinions, if I can't I won't go near the stuff till I'm in phase III lol..

I'll list the ingredients.. All have 0 carbs, 0 sugar..

Honey Mustard: (90 cals)
    Canola Oil, Silken Tofu, Water, Cider Vinegar, Dijon Mustard, (mustard seed, vinegar, white wine, salt, spices), Kosher salt, Tumeric, Inulin, Citric Acid and Splenda for sweetener.

Ketchup: (10 cals)
    Tomato Paste, Water, Onions, Cider Vinegar, Kosher Salt, Cloves, Cinamon, Mustard, Celery Seed, Black Pepper, Cayenne Pepper, and Splenda for sweetener.

BBQ Sauce: (15 cals)
    (Steel's Sugar Free Ketchup Ingredients), Cider Vinegar, Mustard, Worcestershire Sauce, Kosher Salt, Paprika, Chili Powder, Tabasco Sauce, and Splenda for sweetener.

Please say I can have this
  • The only thing that looks like a possible problem to me is the White wine in the honey mustard. I have to admit I don't know what Inulin is.
  • Yup, stay away from the white wine one until you are on Phase II, but otherwise, they look fine. Just make sure you use portion size and no more.

Good question!
  • And count the calories as part of your daily extras. "inulin is called 1-kestose and is composed of two residues of fructose and one of glucose" according to Google so it is a type of sugar.