snacks

• i decided to start a thread about healthy snacks this way people could add on to it and try new things

Dannon light n' fit smoothies (comes prepackages in a recloseable bottle) only 80 calories

strawberries and light cool whip (not fattening at all)

Quakers make these cheese circle chips they taste like cheese doodles i like them ebtter then them actually and they r baked not fried.

when u want actual chocolte slimfast makes snack bars one of tthem tastes better then a butterfinger bar and for only 130 calories and 3,4 grams of fat how can u go wrong.

anyone else have some good snacks?
  • Diet coke with lime ... I love on it ...
  • Blue Bunny Lite 85 yogurt (either frozen or w/2 tbsp. Kashi crunch cereal)
    1/2 a Zone bar
    1/2 a Kashi Crunch bar
    1 & 1/2 serv. of Quakes cheddar rice minis
    1 snack size bag of 94% fat free popcorn
    1 c. sliced strawberries with a little Equal and 2 tbsp. each of fat free cool whip and Kashi Crunch cereal
    1 Nature Valley crunchy granola bar.
    1 med. banana

All are right around 100 calories and totally yummy!

Beverly
  • thinking about trying to use those things you make popsicles with, and using the sugar free kool aid or some sort of juice and fruitmixture,..I dont get to go to the store that often and it would be good to make something at home:-)
  • My fav snack is a cut up apple with all natural peanut butter.
  • I have lots of favorite snacks:

- Quaker Mini Rice Crisps.. Any flavour
    - Spudz Stix - Ranch
    - Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwich
    - Berries
    - Grapes
    - Baked Lays or Ruffles
  • For a "treat" I am a huge skinny cow fan, but at the store the other night, we found these barq's root beer floats (Look like ice cream cups) that have less calories than the skinny cows and less fat. I haven't tried them yet. Don't know if they will make me crave or not. Skinny cows don't. but they sure look good.

I have added 2 slices of turkey to my afternoon snack of an apple (heard that from Meg!) and it really helps keep me satisfied until dinner.