hey i'm new

• hey i'm new to 100lb club. I hope i am welcome here. i started going to the chats and the people said anyone was welcome here not just people who have to lose over 100lbs. If i'm not i'll leave.

YOu seem like a really sweet bunch and u guys actually talk a lot not like the other groups to my knowledge.

so now for an intro.

My name is Elle. I'm 20 years old i live in NY. and i have been trying to lsoe weight my whole life but really went on a change of life style in march.

I'm always looking for messenger buddies to talk with so if u want to be one let me kno.

nice to meet all of you
  • Hi Elle! Of course you are welcome!! I think you are off to a great start! Keep up the great work!. You've been really cool to chat with too! So Welcome again!! Visit often and keep on chattin'!
  • heya Elle,

I see that you are already off to a great start. You have lost 31 pounds already!! I'm so jealous you are under 200 pounds. Great job!! Welcome to our group!!
  • Welcome, Elle! Nice to have you here! Congrat's on the 31 pounds -- you're almost at your first goal!
  • thanks you guys. i could really use the support. i need all the support i can get
  • Hey! Good to see you posting here. We've already met and all, but just wanted to say hi
  • Hi Elle

We've chatted a few times on the Chat but I as well thought I would give you a proper welcome!
  • Hi,

I just joined myself. Welcome!! I look forward to loosing weight with you!!
  • Welcome welcome! This is a great place... the more you put in, the more you will get out. Welcome!
  • hey everyone and thanks for giving me such an awesome welcome.
  • Sorry this is late but, WELCOME ELLE!! Glad to see so many new "faces" in here!!