Walk away the pounds?

• Hey, everyone!

I'm thinking of buying one of the Walk Away the Pounds tapes. I'm 14 in a month or so, and I'm fairly active and quite fit. I'm looking for something quite challenging. The only place I will be able to do this tape will be in my room at my Dad's house, and in my brother's large room, which is where I do most of my exercise and has been branded my "workout room!". Which tape do you reccomend? Also, do any of them come in VHS? It's okay if they don't, as I have a DVD player in my brothers room, but it would help if they did becuase I don't at my Dad's. Thanks in advance!
  • Hey Cobalt Skies,

I would think if you are pretty active and fit and want something challenging, that you would probably like the 4 Mile Walk Away the Pounds Express video. Even if you couldn't do the whole 4 miles, it tells you when you are at each mile, so you could stop and 1 or 2 or 3 miles or do the whole 4 miles. whatever you want to do. I would think you can get them on vhs and dvd. You can find a lot of her stuff at amazon.com

hope this helps,
    Cathy
  • hey
    Hey, I have used the WATP tapes and I have lost about 25lb. They seem to help me and they arnt that hard to do and the lady one them is nice to listen to. And I was wonding if you are looking for a buddy? I am 14, 5'2, and 135lb. If you are interested just post something or email me at [email protected]!