I finally met someone from here!!!

• Yep that's right, Gayle (glynne) and I met today and spent over an hour exercising (both our bodies and our mouths ) at the mall this evening. She is a wonderful lady and I can't wait to walk with her again!
  • Hello everyone!
    It was so cool ~ here we have someone from here right in the same city ~ so with all the other meetings going on ~ we got in touch and arranged to meet. We are gonna get together as often as we can and walk. Kim made me feel comfortable right away. I am kind of shy and worried that I would have trouble finding something to say ~ but as you can tell from Kim's post ~ I guess that wasn't a problem ~ I don't think I shut up for an hour ~ I hope I gave her a chance to get a word in. I am so excited to have someone to walk with. It is much more enjoyable to walk when you have someone to do it with. Thanks Kim!!

This site is so cool how it has brought people together ~ I am so thankful that my mom read about it and told me about it.

Gayle
  • That's so cool! I love that you two live close enough to be able to meet regularly. Thank goodness for 3fc, this site has brought so many people together, in person and online, that never would have known eachother otherwise. I hope hope the both of you will get to be long time exercise buddies and friends. Thanks for sharing!

Beverly
  • how cool for you two to be living in the same city. I'm so happy you had a chance to connect!! (now where are the pictures???)
  • Wow, that is pretty cool!!! I love all this getting together!!!
  • It is wonderful Kim and Gayle!

This site is awesome.. It does bring people together!

And yes, any pictures??? C'mon ladies!
  • No we didn't take any pictures because we decided we would walk together several times a week. Plus I looked like roadkill yesterday and was not willing to let you guys see that Maybe sometime in the future we will get a pic taken.
  • Not!!
    She did not look like road kill!! Silly girl.
  • How neat. Now you both have a reason to go walking
  • That's awesome! I'm so happy for you guys and totally know how you're feeling... Raelynn and I met a couple weeks ago now and it was great..

Oh I love this site, its not only helping us all lose weight, its bringing people together.. K' now I'm starting to get into the cheesy stuff.. I'll stop

Ah, come on share the picture... we did! Hope you guys have lots of fun together in the future...
  • Glad you guys had fun! That is so exciting. And I agree- I hope to see pictures next time, too!
  • That is so great that you guys are living in the same city and able to work out together.

I wish 3FC could make some kind of a thread where people could find if there are others living in their city who would be interested in meeting like this.
  • Hey Jen -- I'm pretty sure there are a couple of people from Ontario over at Alternachicks. You might want to check them out over on their forum. Maybe I'll see you there!