What's for Dinner?

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • I could live off Go Lean Crunch! I look forward to it every morning, YUM! Tonight I had a really yummy homemade taco salad. It consisted of 1 serv. Baked Tostitos covered in lettuce, tomatoes, green onions, some grilled chicken breast, 2 tbsp. salsa, 2 tbsp. fat free sour cream, and 2 tbsp. of this lower fat, lower calorie quacamole-green salsa mixture that I found at the store today. I was going to sprinkle a little cheese over the top but I forgot and didn't really miss it anyway. It was SO good, YUM!

Beverly
  • For me tonight is:

1 Mesquite Flavored Extra Lean Burger on Multigrain Bun
    Baked Potatoe w/ Molly Mcbutter & HotSauce
    Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwich for Dessert

Yummy... I just wish these damn potatoes would hurry up and cook already! Geesh
  • Tonight I had 2 BOCA burgers, and lima beans, oh, and a diet coke. I'll have a fudgecicle for dessert later. YUMMY! Oh, BTW... today my mother and father in law took me and DD to lunch at Cracker Barrel. I had a "Country Ceaser Salad" It had turkey breast, ham, bacon bits, and a little cheese. These I only ate about 1/2 of what was there. Also, it had onion, tomato ( I took those off) egg(only ate the whites) and mixed greens. I used fat free itailain dressing. It was so good, I almost passed out!
  • tonight I made chicken breasts glazed with honey and vinegar, with brown rice mixed with mushrooms and onions.
  • On the menu tonight is:

2 Low Fat Greek Sausages
    Green Beans
    Multigrain Bun w/ a little bit of butter

Maybe later for dessert, I'll have a 100% real fruit popsicle or a Skinny Cow Ice Cream Bar...
  • I had a bratwurst w/ bun, a few BBQ chips, a handful of grape tomatoes, and some fresh grilled fish. Sounds like a lot, but I stayed OP and successfully made it through Day 4! I'm so happy.
  • Tonight was Spaghetti night in our house! (One of my FAVS!!!) I had 1 cup pasta, 1/2 cup sauce, so many mushrooms that I lost count, and a big green salad. No garlic cheese bread. I cant believe I passed THAT up!! YAY! Oh, and I had a small DQ vanilla cone for dessert. Just like Apryl, this is my 4 on plan day in a row!!
  • Good for you Amy Jo!

Dinner for me was:

Whole Wheat Chicken McGrill & Fruit & Yogourt Parfait from Mcdonalds..

Everyone was around me having greasy fast food, so I was really proud of myself for passing it up.. I will admit there's smelled much better but I'm sure I'm the only one that didn't have the tummy ache after
  • Yay for you Celina!

Well, I did NOT get day 5 on plan. It's OK though, because I also feel as though I didn't go CRAZY. While my calories were WAY WAY over for the day, I am proud of myself b/c I made it through sidewalk sales, the mall, the movies, and the Olive Garden without *EVER* once saying "Well, I may as well just get whatever I want, the day is ruined!"

Dinner was Olive Garden. Tomorrow is a new day!
  • Yum, everybody's meals sound so good, I'm getting hungry. I had a grilled fish soft taco (with fresh mahi mahi, homemade salsa, a slice of avocado, and a whole wheat tortilla). On the side I had 1 cup blueberries and 1 cup fresh spinach leaves with citrus vinagrette. Drinks were 1 cup skim milk, 1 cup diet 7-up mixed with a little cranberry juice, and 1 cup water.
  • Tonight I actually ate a piece of pizza and a small salad (no dressing). The pizza tasted good but that will be my fix for a few months..

Tomorrow I am going to have some BBQ chicken out on the grill with some grilled yellow squash.. Yum!
  • Yum! I love squash...

Tonight for me was "healthy" tacos, made with Extra Lean Beef, lots of veggies, a tiny bit of cheese, salsa and hot sauce on a whole wheat tortilla!