Inspiration for Today

• I found this wonderful quote that really seemed to speak to me today:

Courage doesn't always roar.
    Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying,

"I will try again tomorrow."

Anybody else have a great inspirational quote that speaks to you? I put things like that in a journal that I've started so I'll have them all in one place.
  • Thanks Holly, I like that .

Love Amanda x
  • Gives you something to think about!!
  • Thanks for this Holly! It really made me stop and think for a few minutes..
  • Thanks for that!

I found a few that I'd like to share:

"You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there."-- unknown

"You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not?" -- george bernard shaw

"The secret of success is having the courage to begin in the first place"- unknown

"I have learned that success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which has overcome while trying to succeed"--Booker T. Washington
  • Here's one I live by:

"Stop wishing for things you complain you have not, start making the most out of all that you've got. "

I heard that at a memorial service one time.. It just stuck with me...
  • Thanks for sharing all the words of inspiration. Personally, I like them all. Gretchen, I try to tell my kids the similar thing, unfortunately, kids today are very caught up in materialistic thinking. I worry that despite all my good intentions of putting my kids on the right path in the end I am going to fail.