Weekly Weigh-in June 27- July 4

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Hello!

I had a fun weekend...

I ate a little bit bad.. We were out of town. I didn't over do it but wasn't as good as I normally am.

I am down 2 pounds this week. I have a feeling it would have been a little more if I was totally OP. I am still very happy with that! I am expecting a slow down in weight loss as my goal nears!

How'd you do?
  • Two pounds is still great Gretchen.

I lost the one I gained last week and that was with TOM.
  • That's great Gretchen. I am a little worried about my Thrusday weigh in. I did not do to good this weekend. I still have 3 days to try and do some good so we will see. Two pounds is still awsome.
  • First off, I'm down another 2 pounds, for a total of 42.

I had a fun weekend, too, Gretchen! I was actually up in your neck of the woods -- I was all around the York and Harrisburg areas and also a place called Dallastown. It's so pretty around there! Lorraine's considering taking a District Manager job with Hollywood Video and her trade area would be in that market, so we were up there shopping a bunch of locations. It was a gorgeous day and lots of folks were out on their bikes, so I kept trying to see the faces of the women under their helmets or wind-whipped hair, on the off chance I'd see you riding some big ole hawg......
  • Sarah, 42 lbs... AWESOME! you are doing so well..

I was riding my harley this weekend. We rode about 400 miles maybe more. We took a 3 hour trip (one way) to a ralley for the weekend. Man am I glad we got the room with the jacuzzi tub.. I needed it after that ride!

We did Tons of walking etc. so hopefully the added calories I consumed were burned away..

I just cannot wait to get to goal and I KNOW that these last 27 lbs are going to take forever... BUT good things come to those who "weight"-- right?

Are you two considering moving up toward this area? It is beautiful here.
  • Quote: Are you two considering moving up toward this area? It is beautiful here.
    Well not right away because we just bought our current home in March of 2003. But we know that we'll be ready to "upsize" in the next 2-4 years -- our current house is a townhome and the next one will be a single family home. And we know that we can get a lot more house for the $ in PA. Neither of us like MD very much (Baltimore, yes -- the state in general, not much) so we know the next move will take us out of state. We're kind of open to different some different moves right now, so we'll just see where life takes us! (And the menagerie that is our family!)

Where are you again? The Harrisburg area? Hey, I'm glad you got to ride this weekend.......vroom vroom! Hey, does PA have a helmet law? We were wondering.
  • PA past the no helmet option last year. Helmets are not required. I am near Harrisburg, More toward Hershey. In Lebanon County. I am an hour away from York, Lancaster and about 20 min from harrisburg.
  • CONGRATS TO ALL THE LOSERS THIS WEEK!!!
    I'm down 1 pound this week, which really is supprising to me b/c DH is home on vacation, and we've been eating out at all of our favorite restaurants like every night! He's home for one more week, and Im wondering how I'll do?!?
  • Gretchen, 2 pounds is still great!! It appears you did really well even though you were out of town.

Dawnyal, Well done on losing the pound that you gained!!

Sarah, You are doing so well!! 2 pounds was excellent!!

Amy Jo, Wow! Congrats on losing even though you ate out alot! That is really wonderful! You did not overdo it or else you would have seen a gain. What a good job you did.

Howie, 3 days is alot of time. You can make up for the bad weekend.

I weighed today. I am down 3 more pounds. I did not think I was going to do that well. I upped my calories slightly by adding a couple more snacks in the day. I have always told myself that I would not starve myself during this journey. I can't do that and succeed. So, I was finding that in the day I was feeling hungry. By hungry I mean not just the urge but the tummy rumbling genuine hungry. Obviously it was a good decision on upping the calories a bit. I saw good results.
  • Tammy that is wonderful and you will make that 4th goal.... I just know it.. I have recently upped my calories too. I am eating more frequently smaller meals and adding about 200 to 400 calories to my daily intake which takes me to around 1000-1200.. I feel good on that. We'll see what the scales say next week.. You are doing awesome! I am so proud of you! Congratulations to all the losers this week. This was a pretty good week for us bunch of losers!
  • Gretchen, Dawnyal, Sarah, Amy Jo & Tammy--You're all an inspiration!! Congratulations, next week I hope to be a loser just like you gals!!!

I weighed in @ 294 today. Back on the horse tomorrow.

Howie, I have faith in you. It's the weeks I thought I did bad that I'd end up with a one or two pound loss.
  • Quote: Gretchen, Dawnyal, Sarah, Amy Jo & Tammy--You're all an inspiration!! Congratulations, next week I hope to be a loser just like you gals!!!

I weighed in @ 294 today. Back on the horse tomorrow.

Howie, I have faith in you. It's the weeks I thought I did bad that I'd end up with a one or two pound loss.
    SAPF, you sweetheart, I am looking forward to hearing "loozah" news from you soon! I like it when you post -- I enjoy your presence and contributions here.
  • Congratulations everyone!!

I am up one this week...but I'm happy with that, considering I thought it would be much worse with how badly I did over the weekend. But back OP and going for a loss for next week.
  • Raelynn, You will have a loss next week I'm sure. Great to hear you are back On Plan.

Sapf, You can do it!! You will be a loser!!
  • Congrats again to all the losers!!! I am SO FREAKIN' PUMPED... I am KICKING it to gears never seen before... I've got 27 lbs to my original goal baby... WOOOO HOOO... I have also decided that I am not stopping at 140 I am going until my stomach is flat!