Phase 2 - Weigh-ins/Results

• Hi, everyone! For those on Phase 2, I thought we'd start a thread weighing in each week. You can just post at the end of the week, since everyone weighs in on different days. I just started Phase 2 so, I'm not posting until next Wednesday when it will be a week for me.

Weekly weigh-ins keep me honest and motivated. I know there will be some weeks where I won't lose anything, may even gain a pound or so, but knowing I have to post every week will keep me true to myself. Good luck and hope to see some results. I'll post here again next week.

P.S. You can also post inches lost, too!
  • I finished Phase 1 last week, started Phase 2 today... I am posting the start of my Phase 2 and will update each week:

BEGINNING WT: 151.6 (as of 06/25)
    PRESENT WT:
    LBS LOST:
    LBS TO GOAL: 21.6
  • just starting phase 2
    How much did you lose on phase 1? (I only lost 3-4 lbs)
    I'm starting phase 2 tomorrow.

187/183/135
  • I lost 18.4 pounds on Phase 1, but stayed on Phase 1 for about 5 weeks. I don't recommend staying on Phase 1 that long, but I was having surgery last week and didn't want to be making too many changes before the surgery. I think that staying on that phase so long has stalled my weight loss. This past week (post-surgery), I haven't been able to eat much, but lost only 1.4 pounds.

I finally woke up this morning with an appetite and the ability to eat, so started Phase 2. I am thinking that next week's weigh-in will tell the story about whether I should have stayed on Phase 1 that long. I am hoping the weight loss gets a kick-start.
  • Hi, all! Yesterday was my official weigh in day, and I was at 287. I've been bouncing between that and 285 for over a week and a half, and TOM is not for two weeks. Argh...

Today was 285...you never know what'll happen tomorrow!
  • Woohoo!! Congrats on the loss. Every pound contributes to the goal. Keep up the great work.
  • I'm down to 141! Two pounds lost last week!

WooHoo!@ I usually only lose 1! I'm so happy!!
  • Today is my official weigh in day. I am 187 which is down 3 pounds since last week! Pretty good since I only lost 4 pounds on Phase 1.
  • Maybe one of our fab mods could start a sticky for a weekly weigh in.... just a thought but it would be better than looking for the post each week plus we all have a different weigh in day. What do you think? ( just a thought.)
  • Good idea. I will start one today but will make it for both phases. People can indicate which Phase they are on if they want. (I'm trying to cut down on the number of stickies.)