Question

• I've been wondering if there is a website to figure out how many calories are in a meal.. Like I have a soup where i use beef boullion, veggies, corn beef and I don't want to have to write down (ok 1 c of these veggies x calories, corn beef x calores, beef boullion x calores added up x calores / x servings = x calores, x carbs x protein and so on..) I use fitday, I want my soup again and I want to fiigure out how cann I tel how many calores, fat, carbs, protein, sodium and such is in it w/o doing MAJOR math!

TIA!
  • I have software called Mastercook that I put my recipes in and it gives the nutritional data. You can get it pretty cheap on ebay and you can also buy it locally at office supply stores.

However, reading back at your post, it sounds like you don't want to put in each individual ingredient. Is that what you want? If so, I don't see how you can do that because there is no way of knowing what you have in your soup unless you break it down. Can you clarify what it is that you want - or don't want? Maybe I can help if I understand better.