Those of you who have had to return to phase one again....

• What was you weight loss like the 2nd time. Was it as substantial as the first? Any tips??? Thanks!!
  • No. not as substantial for me. The first time I went back to Phase 1, it took me 1 week to lose the 4 lbs I had gained and the second week I lost 3 [as opposed to 12 the first time around]. Once I got there, I stopped and moved on to Phase 2.

Started Phase 1 again today...so we'll see.
  • I returned to phase one on Monday so this is day four. So far I have dropped 2 kg which is 4.4 pounds so this is a similar weight loss to when I first started. I expect this to be mostly water loss and it will slow down significantly from here but it is exciting seeing the scales moving after stalling for ages on phase two (probably due to all that sneaked in chocolate).

The cravings aren't bad (not craving starches just chocolate) and I know I have done it before so it seems easier this time around. I hadn't regained any weight, I just wasn't losing anything. This time around I just don't have off plan foods in the cupboard and have an established exercise routine, am in the habit of drinking water, and have a stash of diet drinks and herbal teas to combat those sweet cravings when they come.

I am finding chocolate really hard to give up. Sometimes I have made a cup of hot cocoa using skim milk and artificial sweetener and before I went back to phase one I was making chocolate custard (using artificial sweetener and skim milk) for desert.

I will let you all know how much I lose in this two weeks because it may be useful for those of you who have stalled or have a lot to lose. This weekend is going to be tough because we are having a big gathering of the clans and that means lots of yummy food and alcohol! I have bought some nice flavoured feta cheese to take but it is going to be tough!