Favorite cooking tools

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • You guys are making me remember some of the kitchen tools I have that I had forgotten I had! :P

This might be silly, but my electric kettle is my favorite thing. Dump water in it, turn it on and a hot cup of tea in the morning when I would otherwise be to lazy to boil water (or even stick the cup in the microwave).
  • My rice cooker.
  • My Keurig coffee brewer, don't know how I ever got along with out it.
    I also use a stick blender everyday.
  • Mandolin slicer <3
  • My coffee maker, a good old brewing type. Coffee is affordable, piping hot and good and strong. I hate the instant individual plastic brew coffee makers out there. Waste, weak, not hot enough and they taste like instant.
  • MY Fave thing in the kitchen
    I'm absolutely obsessed with my Vitamix! I use it every single day and it never disappoints. So worth the price because of the wonderful benefits. If you are trying to eat clean this is a necessary piece of equipment to have! Smoothies, dressings, nut butters, soups, even ice cream! I highly recommend it!
  • Cuisinart Food Processor. I use it so much that I think I would have a weepy meltdown if it stopped working.

Le Creuset French Press. Morning isn't morning without it.

Gefu Spiral Slicer. Z'oodles! (zucchini noodles). And more.

Bluapple. Toss it in the produce drawer of your fridge and stuff stays fresh waaaay longer than without it.

Digital scale. It's just some cheap thing from WalMart but my life depends on it.

Kitchen calculator for converting recipes.

Cast iron skillets. Revere Ware saucepans. I cannot cook in anything else.

I don't use many canned goods but I have to mention my Trudeau can opener. I'm left-handed and for years I battled with can openers, even electric ones. My excitement upon discovering how well the Trudeau worked was epic and kinna ridiculous.
  • My Favorite Cooking Tools:

Cast iron skillets - that's all I use!
    Oven - good old fashioned oven. Never owned a microwave.
    My husband - I hate grating cheese, so he does that!
  • My favorite cooking tools are my son Aaron as he does the majority of the cooking and our Instant Pot electric pressure cooker
  • happy halloween
  • Cool!
  • My blender is the best one for me! I am happy to have such working machine.
  • the airfryer >>>>