How often is "limited"?

• I'm just starting phase 2 and most of the foods that I'm adding in my diet are to be limited. What does that mean? Once a day, a week, a month??
    A whole wheat pita is allowed but in limited quantities. How often can I have it? Thanks for any info you have on this...
  • Just add foods back slowly.
    When I started Phase II, I added the oatmeal plus one piece of fruit (some berries). Some people just add one thing a day back. Do whatever is right for you, but don't go overboard.
  • sdsandy,
    Hi! I have been on South Beach for a week, and I am curious about the terms too! For instance some foods are..limited, allowed, good, and very limited. The only term I am sure of is AVOID ! ! Does anyone know what these terms mean? Like you said sd...do they mean once a day?, once a week?, once a month? AND..what is the difference between good and allowed??? Please help before I go to phase 2 ! ! !
    Thanks...jammin
  • Here's my interpretation:
    GOOD means eat as much as you want while ALLOWED means to use discretion and have only one serving a day.
    LIMITED means once a week but VERY LIMITED means once a month.
  • Ruthxxx,
    Thank you ! That helps alot! Although I was hoping limited was more than once a week ! ha ha...I love this diet !!!!
    jammin