Hola

• Hi Everyone...My name is Abby..I am new to the board..I am 21 and trying to be a loser I just finished my junior year of college..yeah..only 2 more semesters till I am free..
    I have struggled with my weight most of my life but always managed to control it till I graduated from high school and stopped playing sports...so here I am 50 pounds heavier..ugh...
    I tried to do the Atkins diet awhile back and it made me really sick..so now I am trying again..this time just doing the old fashion low fat diet! My goal is 1500 calories a day 30 G of fat....Today is my 3rd day and I am doing well and still very motivated..
    My exercise is going to the track to walk/run every day....usally in between 1.5-4 miles...it really just depends on how good I am feeling that day. I hope to drop about 80 lbs before next May. I will be graduating in May, and as sad as it is people hire thin people over overweight chicks! My sister is also getting married in June. But overall I am doing this for me and to be more healthy.
  • Welcome!!
  • Hi Abby! Sounds like you've got a plan of action - good for you! We'd love to have you post your daily exercise here in our log that we share with one another.
  • Welcome, Abby--we'll be looking forward to seeing you around the board. (-;
  • You Go Girl! Welcome!
  • Hi Abby! I am new too and just wanted to stop by and say hi and good luck. See ya around the boards!