What I do for exercise

• Here's what I do.. it's not GREAT, i know I need to improve it.

First off we dont have a car so wee walk or bus everywhere!! When we go to the store (2 miles) sometimes we walk home, humidity pending (hey it's Texas) The bus stop isa good 1/2 mile away.. If we aren't gonna bus anyware, I walk along the complex...

We have an exercise room here, I use theh bike or 10-15 minutes.. the tredmill for 1 mile, stair stepper for 5-10 minutes and 2-3x a week (if my husband is home) I'll do weights (want a spotter)

We do have a pool but it's hard to swim laps when ya got a little one w/ ya.. so all I'm doing for now is playing in the pool (once it's REALLY warm, i'll do laps in the morning when DH gets off work)

I also live on the 3rd floor and most of the time I'm carrying 26lbs when I'm going up and down.. DOes that count

So what more do I need! I'd like to reach my goals by next July
  • Going Up The Stairs Is A Great Exercise Specially With Ur Baby (thinking The 26lbs Is Ur Son)
    Sounds To Me Like Ur Doing Great U Might Wanna Try Some Home Exercises Too Like Crunches, Push Up, Leg Lifts.
    Oh Here Is A Website I Found It Give U A Free Exercise Program To Do At Home Its Customized Just For U It Really AwesomeFREE TRAINER
    ANOTHER GREAT WEBSITE IS FITDAY
    THIS WEBSITE COUNTS UR FOOD INTAKE FOR THE DAY THE CALORIES AND FAT U HAVE EACH MEAL, HAS PERSONAL JOURNAL, ACTIVITIES CALORIE COUNTER TO SEE HOW MANY CALORIES U BURN DURING A CERTAIN EXERCISE, AND JUST LOTS OF OTHER NEAT STUFF.... ITS FREE TOO.....
    i WOULD ALSO LOVE IT IF U WOULD JOIN THE APRIL CHICKS THREADS UNDER SUPPORT I'M A MEMBER THERE AND THE LADIES THERE ARE REALLY INCOURAGING AND SUPPORTIVE. YOU MIGHT WANNA CHECK OUT THE THREADS FIRST THERE ARE CURRENTLY FOUR OF THEM...
    TAKE CARE, HEATHER