Hey Pookie, this Snape's for you:

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Oh yeah:

• Who dat??
  • yummilicious Prof. Snape from Harry Potter. reminds me of the even yummier trent reznor from NIN. < allright i am drooling , time to get out of thread>
  • Never heard of either one, didn't see either movie!
  • NIN Nine inch nails is a music group...
  • I'm such a !!
  • Thanks SEEK for the wonderful photo!

ILENE Snape was a pleasant surprise for me. I took my Mom to see Harry Potter as a favor to her. I had no desire to see it.
    But just like thousands of other people on the internet, I became very intrigued by the dark brooding potions professor. I had to laugh when I did an internet search on Prof Snape and found hundreds of websites designed by folks who wanted to go to detention in Prof Snape's dungeon! He has become quite the cult figure on the internet. I really laughed when I saw a Mom post on the internet that she could not get Snape off her mind and her kids are tired of her dragging them to see Harry Potter again and again. They finally said Mom not Harry Potter again! She also said her husband seems so dull to her now! I had to feel sorry for the husband --it would be hard to compete with Snape and his Magical powers

Don't worry Ilene there are many others who have never heard of him I'm sure. --Pookie
  • It's Metatron! (Kevin Smith's Dogma)
  • Yup he's one and the same. He was quite an interesting Angel
  • It's Alan Rickman!!
  • Heather, my mom begged us to take her and my dad to see the First Harry Potter...as soon as I saw Professor Snape I thought..."Hey, its Trent Reznor's dad!" and yes both of them are drool worthy in my book

I also think that Sauramon (Christopher Lee) in the Lord of the Rings trilogy looks like Trent Reznor's grandpa........or maybe I am just obsessed with Trent and seeing him everywhere...

Actually Trent reminds me of my yummilicious husband...perhaps that's why I am attracted to him...pale skin, dark hair, intelligent, creative, and they are both musicians....hmmmmm... but then that doesn't explain my lusting after Chow Yung Fat...
  • Quote: but then that doesn't explain my lusting after Chow Yung Fat...
    we all have the oddball one. i would tell you some of mine but you would never think the same of me again. heh
    ( always had a thing for Charles Bronson growing up..)
    when i lived in New Orleans i was about 3 blocks away from Trent's house. need i tell you how many hours i sat and sat and sat. me and a book waiting for trent?
  • I just LOVE Alan Rickman. Loved him as the Sherrif of Nottingham in Robin Hood, loved him in the Potter movies. My only complaint is that in the books, his character has much MUCH more to do with the story than what you see in the movies. I was disappointed that they played him down.

And yes, he can mix me a love potion #9 anytime he wants to.

Tiki
  • Heather, when I was in New Orleans I went on the walking tour and saw his house...no sign of him though...sigh... oddly enough, besides my hubby, Trent is the only musician I lust after....)

Men I consider desirable:
    (in no particular order)

Sean Connery - the only Bond for me- ....if only he were 30 years younger...sigh...
    Trent Reznor
    Alan Rickman
    Chow Yun Fat
    Russell Wong -you may remember him from the film Romeo Must Die-
    Gary Oldman - especially as Dracula- he can bite me anytime
    Johnny Depp
    Wesley Snipes (especially as Blade)
    Bruce Campbell
    Antonio Banderas
    Owen Wilson (although I am not particularly attracted to blond men there is something about him... )
    Clint Eastwood -especially in those old spaghetti westerns
    Harrison Ford

Okay Heather, as you can see, my choices are not particularly "the norm" and I am not really attracted to "pretty boys". I prefer men with character in their faces - a scar, a broken nose, a few lines...a certain kind of intensity, a little dark, that you feel that there is an underlying sense of humour in their nature, intelligent and creative...works for me!

Geeze, I just describe my husband, except for the broken nose - but he does have a scar over one of his eyebrows...
  • Chow Yun Fat is absolutely, totally cool, ditto the whole Hong Kong action scene-- especially Jackie Chan, yum.

And there is something about that bad boy vibe, I must admit.... Spike, Snape, the Sheriff of Nottingham-- I wasn't even looking at Kevin Costner in that movie....