Weekly TG Chat - Week of May 3 thru May 9

• Well ... I hope we have more chatting this week than we did last. Even if I have to talk to myself! lol

I really don't have much to say right now ... am getting ready to go off to dreamland.

Don't forget to go back to last weeks chat thread and check out the last posts. Even tho I closed it, you can still view the posts.

Talk to ya all soon ...

Love, CJ
  • Hello Ladies!

I'm just popping in for a quick hello. I hope you are all doing well and staying on program! Me...I'm trying. Nico is cutting a tooth and another 2 are on the way. I've had a total of 4 hours of sleep the past 2 nights so I'm a bit of a zombie right now.

Big hugs to all of you lovely ladies!

I'm off to bed (hopefully) for a couple of hours of sleep before Nico wakes up screaming again.

Sylvia
  • Hi Slyvia ...
    You poor girl - a teething child is no fun - I remember! I hope you get some well needed sleep and I hope Nico's teeth come in soon so you BOTH can get some rest!

Not much happening here ... I am of course enjoying my hot tub every nite and hubby is working on putting in our septic and plumbing for our cabin. Since we are here full time now, we need it! No more outhouse and no more getting our water from the pump outside.

Expecting some family and friends coming up this weekend .. that will be fun.

Well ... I will check back here a bit later on .. hoping to hear from our "missing persons" !!!!!

Later...
    Love, CJ

• I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A HAPPY AND WONDERFUL MOTHER'S DAY TODAY!

Love, CJ
  • I just came in for a quick hello and to wish all of you a HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

Sylvia