Walk Away The Pounds - May Challenge

You're on Page 3 of 8
Go to
  • Michelle, congrats that is wonderful.
    i haven't had any me time this week between school. the kids, and workers in the house for repairs. grr. but tomorrow am getting up at 5 so i can do 2 miles before any body wakes up or gets here. hopefully this week i can get back on schedule .
  • I know I am late to the game here. 10 days into May and all but I would love to keep consistent with WATP this way. I am on week 3 of WW and have been trying to do 10 miles a week of WATP. I think my goal for May will be 40 miles. I don't think I have ever been consistent with an exercise that long.

05/1-05/7 - 8 miles
  • Another 2 miles for me today 4 total for today, 22 for the month

Michelle
  • 2 more today. 8 total. wow michelle you are a woman of motion
  • 2 today - that makes 11 for May.
  • lol heather!! I'm just working on getting the old me back, you want to know my sad, yet inspiring motivation, for awhile now (a few months) I've had this ever increasing fear of death, I can't help but feel that if I don't change something now I'm going to die, I have a whole bunch of health problems working against me and I figure if I eliminate the weight problem, hey theres one less thing I have to worry about, eeks I cry just writing that but its the truth, one day I just said to myself "self, (lol) I want to be there to see my kids graduate high school, to see them get married, to meet my grandchildren, and its not going to happen if you let all the illness get to you and keep you down." So that was the day before I started my new life, and I tell you what a difference it has made. Sorry to ramble on lol just wanted you to know my motivation.

Another 2 miles behind me 24 for the month.
    Michelle
  • Michelle, at least you are being motivated. and moving. besides looking at your avatar picture i can see your motivation , what angels they look like.
  • 2 miles this morning, 4 miles this evening = 6miles for today.

31 miles for the month.
  • Thanks Heather they are my little Angels!! Well I was extra motivated again tonight so I did another 2 miles another 4 mile day for me, woohoo 26 miles for the month so far!!
    Have a wonderful night
    Michelle
  • all right michelle, ain't no way i am catching up with you this month. lol ( unless i do 8 mile day ) but 2 more miles for me this morning. 10 total. and i am going to see about a mid afternoon 2 mile. fingers crossed.
  • hehe you dont have to keep up with me lol, I've just been pushing myself to do this so I can get healthy lol. Great for you on the 2 miles you are doing great!! Have a great day girly
    Michelle
  • You guys are such an inspiration - I hope to get in 2 miles tonight making it 15 so far. I'm trying my best to get at least 2 miles in everyday. I'm also trying to eat better and drink more water. I'm doing well on drinking alot of water but I like to snack - any nutritious snack ideas??
  • Check out the Walk Diet using the WATP at http://www.lesliesansone.com/!
  • 3 mi. so far today -- hoping to do some more tonight.
    34 mi. for the month.
  • That's awesome mrs.beasley!!