Walk Away The Pounds - May Challenge

You're on Page 2 of 8
Go to
  • well i am up to 6 miles total.
    Michelle i have the hope on scale disease. be careful ( that was a typo was meant to be hop but i laughed so hard, seems to make more sense that way)
    of course it was a good thing this a.m when it said 180 then i really liked . soon to be out of the 80's forever...
  • I did another 2 miles last night before bed so that brought me to 11 and I"m gonna do another 2 today.

Heather - I just can't help looking at the scale lol I'm doing so good It keeps me going. I havent gone off my diet except for 2 days when I was switching from atkins to Southbeach I did gain a few lbs back when I did that and when I started my meridia and Southbeach I weighed 242 and today I weighed it was 234 great eh? lol

Well I gotta get my kids up and running and fed. I'll talk to you guys later
    mIchelle
  • Finished my 2 miles for today 13 miles so far!
  • I did 3 miles this morning and will hopefully do another 1 mile tonight. Congrats on all the weight loss guys - you're a real inspiration. Keep walking girls!!
  • I did 2 miles at lunch, so that makes 7 miles so far.
  • I did 2 miles this morning - yeah!!
  • I took today off, was wicked busy, although I'm sure I walked my fair share of miles while running my errands today I'll be back in the saddle tomorrow morning I'll be good for 2 miles Have a wonderful evening/morning depending on when you're reading this
    Michelle
  • Count me in for another 2 miles making 15 so far!! I hope you all are doing well!!
    Michelle
  • I think the watp videos are awsome. I walk 1-3 miles a day. What does the South Beach Diet consist of?
    JLove
  • I just wanted to post my official weigh in results for today I am down 5 lbs from my last weigh in last sunday and down 10 lbs since may 1st!!
    Just wanted to share my good news.
    Michelle
  • Heyyy where is everyone?? I got another 3 miles in today!!

Happy Mothers day!

Michelle
  • That is awesome Michelle!! Hope you had a Happy Mother's Day. I walked 2 miles on Saturday. Took the day off on Sunday. I plan to get another 2 miles in tonight. You guys really keep me motivated!!
  • Another 2 miles today!! 20 for the month!
    Michelle
  • Hi everyone,
    I've been a lurker on 3fc for quite awhile and when I read this thread today I just had to join. I have the watp tapes and love them also. I have been using them for about 10 months. I just finnished the 4 mi. and had already done the 3mi. this morning. I haven't kept track this month but think I must be around 25mi. so far. I just recently started to walk twice a day - trying to jump start weight loss. I have lost approx. 43lbs. but would like to lose 70 total.
    Can't wait to see how many miles I walk this month - I don't have a goal in mind.

This is a great thread!
  • Wow ya'll are doing great!
    I did another 2 miles during lunch, so that makes 9 miles so far this month.
    Cathy