I want to stay fat because......

You're on Page 12 of 12
Go to
  • I loved being fat because when I put my bra on I had 4 boobs.
    I loved the "when's the baby due" questions when I wasn't pregnant.
    I loved the "pity" looks my DH got from his co-workers when they saw what a fat wife he had.
    I loved to use my belly to sit my dinner plate on.
    I loved to have to unbutton my pants after every meal.
    I loved having my daughter tie my shoes for me.
    I loved having to dish up my teenage kids and DH's dinner plate for fear that there wouldn't be enough left for me.
    I loved the sexy Waddle that I did when I walked.
    I loved all the diet commercials on TV that made me feel fat and lazy.
    I loved the Cooking Network , because eating was something I was Good at.
    I certainly loved the "you've got a pretty face , if you'd just lose some weight" comments.
    I loved running into old friends from high school and having them say "man, you've grown , I didn't recognize you".
    I loved at holidays when my sister would announce "you guys better hurry and get in here, Lily's at the front of the line".
  • Feelin' the PAIN in this Thread.

Gotta just not "one-up" ya here lily, but actually TWO up ya!:

I love having SIX boobs!

two in the bra . . . two humped in the middle & two more:

ONE UNDER EACH ARMPIT = SIX BOOBS!
  • I certainly loved running into my husbands ex-wife when I was nearly 100 lbs. overweight and she had lost 100 lbs.
  • Waaaaaay LOVE running into my ex and his wife - she is 17 yrs older than me - wears haute couteure fashions and repeatedly brags about being a SIZE 3!!!

*air kiss*

*air kiss*

'ta dahling!
  • I want to be in NONE of the pictures with my children!
    I want to wear clothes that don't define my personality, but are the only things that will cover my ***.
    I want to never deal with why I overeat.
  • I loved being fat because my butt fit just right in the smashed down section of the couch.
  • I know this is long but I gotta say it!

Just for Lilly and Aud: I have only 1 boob –they meet in the back.

Who needs panties, you can’t see anything down there anyway. Yay for my flesh skirt keeping me modest.

I got to talk to the hottest guys in my single days, so they could ask if my fit friend was single!

People always volunteer to go up the ladder for me – who wants to watch the fat chick fall down?

I love eating like everyone else all the time – would hate to be left out of a binge at work. Even though it’s different people the next night. Doesn’t that make me the life of the party? Yeah, let’s order pizza! Get breadsticks and desserts too. Yep, life of the party.

Best cannonball at the pool!

I can allow my granny to indulge/love me all she wants. Oh, yes, gran is that chocolate cake. YOU LOVE ME SO MUCH!

I get more gold in my rings than skinny people. On the same note, my clothing must also be more valuable!

The surprised look on peoples faces when I am able to do anything at all physical. Look, she got out of the floor all on her own! Wow, I didn’t know you could catch that ball? Can you throw it too?

Aren’t you supposed to go through turnstiles sideways? Or get my own entrance?

I can also get a belly ring – but more for a retractable key chain so I can never lose my keys.

I know I could be skinny if I wanted to, but would those skinny girls have the courage to be fat. I don’t think so. Cowards.

Well, who wants to be left out of the future diabetics club. NOT ME!

Just watch all those shoppers in the grocery store check out my cart. I’m such a role model. Yes, those are excellent cookies, you should try them.

That heat rash gives my fat rolls definition.

I look really athletic wearing my sweat pants.

I don’t worry about swim suits that make anything look longer, smaller, trimmer etc. I just have to make sure it covers everything up. Those poor slim girls working to camouflage their figure flaws. My heart breaks for them.

Everyone believes I must be jolly.

Who doesn’t want to emulate a great man like Santa Claus!

Sumo looks athletic.

My own stall in public bathrooms. I may have to wait, but it’s special made for me.

Who doesn’t want their own zipcode?

When I squeeze past people in their theater seats they all stand up, what respect.

Fat rolls are just food storage.
  • ONE Boob!

priceless

ArkieKel you've got me ROTF with my coffee here! (Got to laugh so I don't cry The Tears of a Clown . . .) Gotta add one I thought of last Friday Nite at the Christmas Party at the Club:

I love being fat because NO ONE looked sexier on the dance floor - shaking that Groove Thing in my size 22W elastic waist jeans/size 24W blouse with Antlers on my head!

(They didn't play Smokey Robinson or I would have been sobbing in my drink! )
  • AUD: OMG, that's funny. I'd be grooving till early am - even after I left - the shaking would just keep going! Can do moves skinny people can't - if you just get the fat jiggling the right way! Poo on their dirty dancing, you should get jiggly wit it!
  • I want to stay fat because...
    I like being invisible to the opposite sex.
    I like checking a room as soon as I get in, at a large gathering, to see if I am indeed the fattest girl in the room.
    I like looking like I have two bottoms, one in the back and one in the front.
    I like feeling like I have to settle with whatever guy I can get because successful, intelligent, good looking guys don't like fat girls.
    I like going to Victoria's Secret and have to buy bra extenders to make their BIGGEST bra, big enough to fit me.
    I like asking sales girl at Victoria's Secret if they have panties in my size that match their BIGGEST bra...she pulls out their XL which is about a size 10 (pants size not undie size).
    I like hiding behind everyone in family pictures so all you can see is my head!
    I likefeeling my entire body jiggle when I walk.
    I like breaking a sweat walking from my car to my house!!
  • newbie here, but since my work requires me to travel:

i want to stay fat because i like being able to get revenge on the guy that cut in line at the airport by squeezing in next to him on the plane... "that's right, buddy.....aren't you glad you got on the plane FIRST???"
  • I can SO relate to the "I like hiding behind everyone in family pictures so all you can see is my head!" . That's what I've done!!

I like being the biggest in the family so the rest of my sisters (AND my mom) can feel better about themselves because they're not the biggest in the family.

I like having my mom say "well, if BRENDA can lose weight doing that, I can lose more."
  • This thread is soooo a good idea:

I like being fat because it gives my best friend someone to eat out with...

I like being fat because i keep the walmart plus size section in business...cant have folks losing their jobs, ya know...

I like being fat because i love getting shots in my knee every few months...

good exercise this thread!
    Jae