Hi, new here!

• I have posted a few times, but I haven't said 'hi' yet.

I started the SBD at the beginning of January and I am so thankful for this new way of life. I have lost 30 lbs. so far on the beach.

This is a great site...I wish I would have found it sooner.

Hope to spend more time chatting with y'all!

HW - 270
    CW - 154
    GW - 130
  • Welcome
    And good luck. This is really a great way to go! Work hard at being a loser!
  • CONGRATS AND WELCOME! I TOO HAVE JUST FOUND THIS SITE AND ALREADY LOVE IT! GOOD LUCK ON YOUR WEIGHT LOSS GOALS!

Mistie
  • WOW great loss welcome to the beach.
  • Nice to meet all of you! Thanks for the greeting!!
  • Welcome to The Beach, sbd4life and mistiel. This is a great place to be!
  • Thanks for the greeting Ruthxxx! I have a question for you (you are one of the moderators, right?)

I have some friends that are currently on another stretch of the Beach. However, there is a bully that is kicking sand in everyone's faces.

If I invited them and they followed me over here, would you protect them with your dogs?

It's just sad to see people get beaten up when they need to be built up.
    Everyone here is so nice.

Thanks!
  • Welcome -- and Ruth makes sure there are no bullies here!
  • Welcome, SB4life! Cool name!
  • Hi all,

Want to start the South Beach Diet, One of my clients has just started the SBLife Plan she looks Fantastic. How do I start? Any tips would be greatly appreciated.
    many thanks Bev
  • welcome to the beach ladies!!!
    becu check out the FAQ section of sbd there is a ton of info in there including the food lists etc. also there is a recipe section. good luck.

sb4life i'm sure if you invited your friends over everyone here will play nice. great loss so far . keep up the great work!!!
  • Hey chickies welcome to the friendliest beach around! Glad to have ya! If we throw sand it is only friendly sand! tee-hee
  • sb4life, mistiel, & becu....welcome to the beach! You'll have a good time and find all the support you want. Promise! Jo