Hi

• I am new to this site. I am 21 (will be 22 in October) and I am wanting to lose about 25 pounds. I am actually only 20 pounds overweight for my height (my BMI is 27...all of this info is according to one other weight loss site). I would like to lose this much because most of the weight gain was not all my fault. I am on birth control that contributed 10 pounds right after I started on it. Also, when I switched 1 1/2 years ago to not being vegetarian, I gained back the 10 pounds I lost from becoming one in the first place. I have also not been able to exercise like my body was used to while in high school. I was involved in a bad rollerblading accident last school year (I guess that's what I get for being a "tomboy" and hanging with the guys! LOL) and ruined my knees. So I have had a hard time searching for an appropriate exercise that I would get hooked to. I used to be a long distance runner and I loved to rollerblade. I think recently, though, that I have found my newest niche. It is Yoga. I have invested in a few videos so that I get variance in the workout deal. I suggest Yoga for those who hate to sweat or get really out of breath. I particularly enjoy the ones by the company called "Living Arts". I highly reccomend it. They are mostly beginner vidoes with multiple explanations for each pose. They are not hard to do. They even have one for back pain (I have a bad lower back...hereditary) that I just bought. They say that it will relax your back muscles to stop the pain and it'll help you strengthen your back so that it does not hurt anymore. I can't wait! I would like to get to know some of you (now that I've written a novel!).

ARAE21