New Challenge for April?

You're on Page 3 of 4
Go to
  • New to 3FC!
    I'm new to the site. Today is my first day! Can I join in on the challenge??

Quote: Since I ate my way through the first challenge I was hoping that there would be another challenge starting on April 1.

How about 5 to 10 pounds by April 30?

I'm hoping for 10 - of course I have to take off the 3 that I put on during this challenge. I think I must have gotten confused and thought this was a challenge to gain! They say the mind is the first to go...alright, yes, that is a lame excuse!
  • Welcome Designgrl!

Of course. What a great day to start. You have a full month for the challenge. Just commit to where you realistically think you can be at the end of the month. State it here and check in as to your progress.

I also put my "mini goals" in my signature so that I will always see it (and so will everyone else) but that is not required.

And, by the way, this challenge thing really works!
  • I want to join, too
    I will be finishing the Discovery Challenge Diet this Saturday, I have lost 16 pounds since January 10th using their diet plan and I know I need a challenge to keep me motivated and on track.I am also doing the self challenge which is more fitness oriented.I just started month 2 of 3 . I am so glad I found this site today and I already have the SB Book and I just bought and read the Good fats Good Carbs over the weekend...Lots of Not alloweds!!!! Anyway I look forward to joining all of you on the April Challenge!!!
    I am always looking for new recipes and great motivation!

163/148/130 goal
    Mini goal for April is 140 so 8 pounds is my challenge for this month..no foolin'
  • WOO HOO!! I'm in! My sister and I lost 15lbs in Phase 1 and have been on Phase 2 for just 2 days.... so I am psyched! We're both in for 12 lbs! I am so glad this board is around!!!

Kathy
  • I think I can, I think I can......
    Put me down for 8. I need to be accountable to someone because I'm loosing will power to do this on my own.
  • 10 lbs would be fabulous, but realistically I'm going for 5lbs. Good luck!

SW: 168 GW:145
  • count me in for 10.
  • Put me down for 5 lbs..

Is this also the exercise challenge?
  • I'm in for five. Though I'll keep in the back of my mind a goal for 8 because that'll bring me down to 200 for the first time since highschool!

But five, I'm going to aim low.

How are you all going to get to this goal? Exercise? Going back to phase one? Just curious... I'm hitting the phase two slump and getting discouraged.
  • What the heck. Put me in for 8. I know this has got to break soon and I will see the under side of 200. I have that trip to Hawaii to motivate me.
  • hi ...

i'm new....today is my first day....on phase 1

count me in too please....put me down for 10 pounds....

schellee

SW 188
    CW 188
    GW 140
  • Add me to the list!
    Count me in for 10 pounds!

MAC
  • this is going to be so good. im already down 5lbs. soo very excited!
  • I want in too...
    I am a lurker about to start Phase I...so I am in...bigtime!
    8 would be a good motivating start...
  • I'm in for five....