Week Of April 1st!!!!!!!!

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • week of april 1st - newbie
    Hi, just wanted to (re)introduce myself. I was on this forum about a year or so ago and got really busy and just sort of stopped posting. Hope to stick with it better this time. Am trying to get back into walking, and eventually other exercise as well. I am in my early thirties and hve two dogs to walk, so it shouldn't be too hard getting back into walking.
    Shauna
  • Hi All,

Shauna- Welcome back, I remember your name!

Ellen- Great to see you post again too! Glad things are going better for you! Sounds like you're doing great on your weight loss too!! Thanks for the congrats...I'm liking married life!

Nanci- Have fund redecorating! What is the president's club? A special trip, or something? Don't get too destressed over WI, just stay OP!!

RR- Hope you're feeling better...taking vitamins?

Sonya- Good to see you pop in too! Get yourself back into the exercise swing!!

Rabbit- Yeah on the 1/2 lb.!!

Terri- Congrats on staying off the scale!! How did WI go? Lucky you going on vacation Friday!!

Well, I did my official WI this AM, so I will be working from the new total below (since it's unfortunately only 2.3 less than my original high weight)

I have my breakfast in front of me, my lunch all made and labeled in my lunch color, and I'm ready to go! Have a good one all!!